Groups

One month offer Email for ESPN

Is it worth getting and can I cancel?

6 Comments

Original Poster

At the end of the trial, you will continue to receive Sky ESPN and pay £9 extra per month for this. Unless you let us know before your trial ends that you want to change your subscription. After the trial period you can make changes to your TV package inline with your TV contract (this requires you to give 31 days notice if you want to downgrade your package). Only one offer per household. We will aim to update your Sky TV viewing card within 48 hours of registering for this offer. ESPN 1 month free upgrade offer

I got these email too and decided to take them up on the offer of 1 free month. Didn't know you were then subscribed to ESPN and charged after the month - though after reading this I have noticed it on the email. Think I will keep it for now anyway...

Original Poster

dirtydozenuk;8066650

I got these email too and decided to take them up on the offer of 1 free … I got these email too and decided to take them up on the offer of 1 free month. Didn't know you were then subscribed to ESPN and charged after the month - though after reading this I have noticed it on the email. Think I will keep it for now anyway...

31 days notice, so you have to pay for at least one month.

If it's anything like setanta was to cancel steer well clear!

Will keep it on until the end of the football season so I can watch the Liverpool get beat some more :x

BAD TIMES

Original Poster

dirtydozenuk;8067195

Will keep it on until the end of the football season so I can watch the … Will keep it on until the end of the football season so I can watch the Liverpool get beat some more :xBAD TIMES

Isn't it just. I think I might sneak a sign up when the missus ain't looking.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?47
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132

See more discussions