Groups
    EXPIRED

One of the greatest threads on HUKD is a year old!

It amazes me how I am so great sometimes, it shouldn't but it does nonetheless.

I had a vision, and put my time and energy into something that revolutionised HUKD's way of doing things. There were h4terz, but when you are on top,that's something that you have to learn to live with.

It's not my style, but I thought I should share some of my good fortune with 1 lucky HUKD'er...

waste of effort
    - skusey

37 Comments

Original Poster

There were non believers in the thread:

]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/saintmemory.jpg

Unless this was made sticky I cant see the point of it as no one is going … Unless this was made sticky I cant see the point of it as no one is going to look back in say 6 months time to find this thread. (Christ I cant even find every thread I satrted even by clicking on my avatar and then clicking show all threads started by ****Sorry but its a good idea but I just dont see it being made sticky and thats the only way it will work.

hint hint, -8 degrees, someone spammed it. It aint such a great idea is … hint hint, -8 degrees, someone spammed it. It aint such a great idea is it?:thumbsup:

OOooohhh seems chilly in here ho ho ho

k so basically to sum up this is an incomplete and unnecessary thread of … k so basically to sum up this is an incomplete and unnecessary thread of your opinions where you post whatever takes your fancy and take credit for all.

They incorrectly spammed it and expired it on a few occasions, but like a constipated poo, my award winning thread refused to shift, and reappeared to be in its rightful place amongst the all time great threads (of which I have more than my fair share).

Now, enough about me. Let's move on to something less important, but necessary all the same.

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]
    THE REST OF YOU[/SIZE][/COLOR]

One of you lucky people has the chance to win either:

This:
    3 "large" and my trusty DS Lite

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/3000.jpg
    Or

This:
    A(Used) 4GB Micro SD card.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/DSC00245.jpg

I will flip a coin to see which it's to be.

To have a chance of being chosen for this amazing give away, all you have to do is this:

"Tell me why you should win"?

A winner will be chosen on the anniversary of my thread tomorrow.

Banned

gawd you sound so much like bg and the jkf these days

no idea what thread you on about but conrats anyway, whatever floats ya boat

If only he had a sense of humour,one of the most serious people i've ever met:w00t:

Should be a politician!

deb8z;4886224

If only he had a sense of humour,one of the most serious people i've ever … If only he had a sense of humour,one of the most serious people i've ever met:w00t:Should be a politician!

You've met him!! Wow hardcore!

because i never have any luck in anything and my son has broke his ds and wants a new another for his bd next week

congrats on the anniversary thread

sassie;4886204

gawd you sound so much like bg and the jkf these daysno idea what thread … gawd you sound so much like bg and the jkf these daysno idea what thread you on about but conrats anyway, whatever floats ya boat

Said thread,is in the first post,wake up woman lol

Banned

deb8z;4886284

Said thread,is in the first post,wake up woman lol

well i cant see it

I should win. Because I really do need a micro sd card:thumbsup:

very nice thread and an act of kindness not seen since you shared how to eat a bounty.

If I had a hat i'd take it off to you.

Now let the game begin.

Banned

sassie;4886204

gawd you sound so much like bg and the jkf these daysno idea what thread … gawd you sound so much like bg and the jkf these daysno idea what thread you on about but conrats anyway, whatever floats ya boat

It's the sign of the times. Trolls stick together and post the same type of crap.

deb8z;4886224

If only he had a sense of humour,one of the most serious people i've ever … If only he had a sense of humour,one of the most serious people i've ever met:w00t:

Trying to be a mod = Serious Business.

Lulu'sMammy;4886237

You been selling your willy again?

Probably. I hear BG1 pays big money!

PS self promotion isn't allowed on HUKD. Spammed.

Can I have the bundles of cash.

Sassie,where it says in post 1,click for thesaints cheap memory thread.

why not let someone else flip the coin then? a mod maybe? is it cos its a nailed on certainty the prize wont be the ds and the money?

unless its a fair chance this thread is dishonest isnt it?

Banned

deb8z;4886347

Sassie,where it says in post 1,click for thesaints cheap memory thread.

doh, i wish people would do proper links, then me wouldnt miss them :oops:

but like a constipated poo, my award winning thread refused to shift:w00t:

Me cos if I win I would give it to Edjaned who sounds like she having a hard time at the moment.
    Not tryin to embarrass - Just sayin

spammed

Code of Conduct

* Abuse of the voting system, reputation, expiry and spam buttons will … * Abuse of the voting system, reputation, expiry and spam buttons will lead to a ban from the forums.

Banned

I believe the OP is confused with another thread.

]THIS.

skusey;4886376

spammed

You may be closer to your Location than you think:p

guv;4886427

I believe the OP is confused with another thread. ]THIS.

lol... video now 'private'.

I strongly believe you should give it to me.......I know you want to

Wtf!!

Banned

emasu;4886442

lol... video now 'private'.

Strange that, huh! Bet it goes back up though! :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;4886449

I strongly believe you should give it to me.......I know you want to

ah the mention of charity and the same old faces show

dog_cop;4886482

ah the mention of charity and the same old faces show

I see yours is here :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;4886492

I see yours is here :thumbsup:

someone has to poilce the riff raff on here :w00t:

I should, as I wanted a free 4GB micro SD Card :thumbsup:

dog_cop;4886508

someone has to poilce the riff raff on here :w00t:

For goodness sake man........dont mention the "p" word :w00t:

jtx;4886438

You may be closer to your Location than you think:p

dont agree, self promotion is not allowed

skusey;4886527

dont agree, self promotion is not allowed

Oooo are you a mod:whistling:

Banned

WoolyM;4886363

Me cos if I win I would give it to Edjaned who sounds like she having a … Me cos if I win I would give it to Edjaned who sounds like she having a hard time at the moment. Not tryin to embarrass - Just sayin

yes would be nice to see it go to someone who really wants and would appreciate, rather than someone who will ebay it

Banned

bitseylango;4886522

For goodness sake man........dont mention the "p" word :w00t:

hahahahah saw the post added to the video thread this morning and was so knackered could not be bothered to flame the poster.... but the good news....
    I hugged a hoodie last night:thumbsup:... then him and his mate said hello to Mr Quick cuffs " ouchey" and had a close look at the roof of the car they stole :w00t::w00t:

Banned

deb8z;4886535

Oooo are you a mad:whistling:

dog_cop;4886563

Oi :x

guv;4886463

Strange that, huh! Bet it goes back up though! :thumbsup:

[IMG]i639.photobucket.com/alb…gif?t=1239374550[/IMG]

thesaint;4886183

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]THE REST OF YOU[/SIZE][/COLOR]One of you lucky … [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]THE REST OF YOU[/SIZE][/COLOR]One of you lucky people has the chance to win either:This:3 "large" and my trusty DS LiteOrThis:A(Used) 4GB Micro SD card.I will flip a coin to see which it's to be.To have a chance of being chosen for this amazing give away, all you have to do is this:"Tell me why you should win"?A winner will be chosen on the anniversary of my thread tomorrow.

We do not allow money laundering and/or illegal lotteries here on HotUKDeals. Thanks. Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313805
    3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124

See more discussions