Groups

one of those google street cars passed me today.......

when can expect to see the photos?

16 Comments

happened to me over 8 weeks ago but my town is stil not on there. I dont know when they will be updating it.

I'm not sure what night Crimewatch is on...

Banned

I had one too a couple of weeks ago, but it was just a black car with no Google written on it?

lumoruk;6104608

I had one too a couple of weeks ago, but it was just a black car with no … I had one too a couple of weeks ago, but it was just a black car with no Google written on it?

That was THEM!!!!(aliens)

Banned

it actually looked like this one but the cover wasn't on, notice no google stickers on the side

upload.wikimedia.org/wik…JPG

Banned

i passed it 3times today in the bellshill area (free publicity for the work :lol:)

The git passed me when i was bending over reaing a meter , gonna look a bit rare that photo !

bit lost here...what we talking about????!!!!1

google.co.uk/int…ct/

if it appears ask them to remove it via contact page.

HTH.

what a job id say. Literally easiest job ever. Driving around take a few pics, drive around a bit more

JohnBall;6105151

what a job id say. Literally easiest job ever. Driving around take a few … what a job id say. Literally easiest job ever. Driving around take a few pics, drive around a bit more

yeer they probably get oright pay aswell although they probably spend most of there time dealing with complaints about them pointlesley taking pictures of peoples houses
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6104602

I'm not sure what night Crimewatch is on...

ha, how did you know where i live!

It passed my house this morning. Just finished washing my hair and looked out the window, it passed me, hope it didnt manage to get a pic of me half naked.

Original Poster

Civic EG6;6106835

It passed my house this morning. Just finished washing my hair and looked … It passed my house this morning. Just finished washing my hair and looked out the window, it passed me, hope it didnt manage to get a pic of me half naked.

where abouts do you live?

wirral
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions