Groups

one plus 3 pattern lock

hi guys got one plus 3 today from friend who can't remember pattern lock on phone any way to open it

19 Comments

should be an option for a backup password which your friend should have added when setting it up

I always thought you could unlock by entering your Google account password, haven't ever had to try it

Op3 are encrypted by default, unless he remembers it, he will have to factory reset.

These guys can get it sorted for you!

Original Poster

HasanG

Op3 are encrypted by default, unless he remembers it, he will have to … Op3 are encrypted by default, unless he remembers it, he will have to factory reset.

​how to factory reset

Original Poster

Erubadhron

These guys can get it sorted for you!

​lol I got a bill

Original Poster

brownbear86

I always thought you could unlock by entering your Google account … I always thought you could unlock by entering your Google account password, haven't ever had to try it

​it's new one gift from overseas I think it has never been set

do a pattern incorrect over 5 times and the phone will ask 'forgotten your password' and you can use your google account to unlock like brownbear86 suggested

Original Poster

brownbear86

I always thought you could unlock by entering your Google account … I always thought you could unlock by entering your Google account password, haven't ever had to try it

Original Poster

brownbear86

how does one forget a simple pattern? Seems odd.

Either way, factory reset, enter email and password, should be easy for your friend to do, right?

Original Poster

benjammin316

how does one forget a simple pattern? Seems odd.Either way, factory … how does one forget a simple pattern? Seems odd.Either way, factory reset, enter email and password, should be easy for your friend to do, right?

no account has been set up mate when I swipe home screen it ask pattern lock​

seems legit...

If it hasn't been set up, it cannot have a pattern lock.
    If it has been set up, your friend can unlock it.

m40

no account has been set up mate when I swipe home screen it ask pattern … no account has been set up mate when I swipe home screen it ask pattern lock​

​Kewp trying it.will eventually ask for some.other unlock method if not u will need to go into download mode and try from there don't think.u can factory reset it in normal mode as it's locked otherwise it would be pointless of the lock

Why pattern lock a oneplus when it has a fingerprint reader? (just curious) oO

Try this i think you can wipe data and cache from there might work.
    OnePlus 3 Recovery Mode
    Power Down the OnePlus 3
    When Completely Off, Press and Hold the Power Button and Volume Down Buttons at the Same Time
    Continue Holding These Two Buttons Past the OnePlus/Android Splash Screen
    When You Boot into Recovery Mode, Let Go of These Two Buttons
    Tap on the English Option
    Or Press the Volume Down Button Twice to Highlight the English Option
    And Then Press the Power Button

Original Poster

SilverBlack

Try this i think you can wipe data and cache from there might … Try this i think you can wipe data and cache from there might work.OnePlus 3 Recovery ModePower Down the OnePlus 3When Completely Off, Press and Hold the Power Button and Volume Down Buttons at the Same TimeContinue Holding These Two Buttons Past the OnePlus/Android Splash ScreenWhen You Boot into Recovery Mode, Let Go of These Two ButtonsTap on the English OptionOr Press the Volume Down Button Twice to Highlight the English OptionAnd Then Press the Power Button

​Thanks a lot mate it worked thanks again you are more than a techie

SilverBlack

Try this i think you can wipe data and cache from there might … Try this i think you can wipe data and cache from there might work.OnePlus 3 Recovery ModePower Down the OnePlus 3When Completely Off, Press and Hold the Power Button and Volume Down Buttons at the Same TimeContinue Holding These Two Buttons Past the OnePlus/Android Splash ScreenWhen You Boot into Recovery Mode, Let Go of These Two ButtonsTap on the English OptionOr Press the Volume Down Button Twice to Highlight the English OptionAnd Then Press the Power Button

Cheers for helping thieves everywhere
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians712
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1319
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414

See more discussions