Groups

ONE PLUS ONE INVITATIONS - 3 AVAILABLE

i have finally received my invitations after originally receiving mine from the porter......so i have 3 available

no new members is my only criteria
    post and first come first served

16 Comments

Ok im just gonna come out and say it, what is a one plus one?

badgerrules

Just about to ask the same question,is it like a threesome?

badgerrules

a smartphone with the specs to rival the flagships handsets for a lot less.

What is the uk price?

badgerrules

What is the uk price?

From £229 acccording to the oneplus one site but invite only i think. There was a deal on amazon for just under £258 that got hot on here a few days or so ago

Banned

I'd love one please

I'd have one but my nexus 4 is still going strong

Banned

people are daft.....invitation to buy a phone.....yet the invitation make you feel you want one so you feel special..yip yee look at me a am special... Don't think so

Hello I would love one please thanks

Banned

plonkers invite for a phone whatever next ....

Can I get the third?

Original Poster

as the invites have a limited expiry they have all gone/expired now, sorry!

geraldfitzsimons

people are daft.....invitation to buy a phone.....yet the invitation … people are daft.....invitation to buy a phone.....yet the invitation make you feel you want one so you feel special..yip yee look at me a am special... Don't think so

You're looking into it a little more than you need to and coming across as a bit of a pleb. OnePlus can't afford to mass produce the phone like the big boys, given the tight margin of profit, so they run an invite scheme to avoid hoarding dead stock. Awesome phone.

I would like an invite if one is available please. Many thanks

MrFlux001

You're looking into it a little more than you need to and coming across … You're looking into it a little more than you need to and coming across as a bit of a pleb. OnePlus can't afford to mass produce the phone like the big boys, given the tight margin of profit, so they run an invite scheme to avoid hoarding dead stock. Awesome phone.

Agreed. It's effectively just a waiting list. The invite is just telling you your phone is ready.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away55
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213615
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24110
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764165

See more discussions