Groups

One poll

Anybody use one poll survey site, if so how much is in your account and how long have you been doing the surveys. Just interested to see how long it takes to earn £40

8 Comments

just over 6 months, currently have £39.55 in my account, almost there
    Edited by: "athunder" 28th Oct 2010

I wouldnt recommend it really

I have been paid once so it is genuine, but now it is so difficult actually getting a poll that you qualify for, then the reward isnt worth the time on most of them. I have around £10 on there now but have stopped using it really

kelly_o_fanatic

I wouldnt recommend it reallyI have been paid once so it is genuine, but … I wouldnt recommend it reallyI have been paid once so it is genuine, but now it is so difficult actually getting a poll that you qualify for, then the reward isnt worth the time on most of them. I have around £10 on there now but have stopped using it really

i would disagree with this, only a small % (maybe 20%) of surveys even have a screener question, most of the ones i get rejected for are because i don't have kids - and its normally only 1 question to see if you qualify.

Everyone is different but I know of 2 other people who have given up too (& nobody else who has used it). Just doesn't match up to the other survey sites

i had the iphone app installed for a few months. Got to like £4.50 and deleted.
    There never seemed to be any new surveys.

Original Poster

athunder

just over 6 months, currently have £39.55 in my account, almost there

Your doing well, I've had the iPhone app for about 3 months and I've earned £6.50, just seems pointless.

I have given up on it I had one poll and my son had the young poll version, neither of us had suitable surverys and was a waste of time.

£40.15 now, payout time

i think you guys must be checking at the wrong times of day, or the iphone app sucks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!11
      2. Three connection910
      3. DVD storage34
      4. What will £250 get me second hand mobile44

See more discussions