Groups

One Poll Cashback

Another cashback site has been launched through the online research company "One Poll".
    Seems pretty well organised. Categories for merchants such as "Easy Money" , "No Spend, and "Freebies".
    You also get £2.50 just for signing up.You can recieve payment through BACS, or take Amazon vouchers and get an extra 5%.
    Merchants include: eBay, ladbrokes, HMV, M&S, GAME etc etc.

Just thought i should make you aware

9 Comments

amazon! cool....

Original Poster

magicbeans;4540206

amazon! cool....joined

oh god, i can;t now find amazon on their list. Please don't kill me.

]http//ww…age

It doesn't tell you how much you earn for "normal" transactions only :

Renew (or switch) your car insurance:£50 cashback
    Renew (or switch) your home insurance:£40cashback
    Switch your energy supplier:£50 cashback
    Open a new current account:£50 cashback

Be accepted for a new credit card:£10 cashback

Anyone know if its better than quidco?

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;4540709

It doesn't tell you how much you earn for "normal" transactions only : … It doesn't tell you how much you earn for "normal" transactions only : Renew (or switch) your car insurance:£50 cashback Renew (or switch) your home insurance:£40cashbackSwitch your energy supplier:£50 cashbackOpen a new current account:£50 cashbackBe accepted for a new credit card:£10 cashbackAnyone know if its better than quidco?

if you click "Login", i think you can then search for specific merchants and find what % they give.
    eBay currently offer 30% cashback for a limited time; 20% otherwise.

Most of the rates look carp. But if you refer people you get £2 when they get £15 validated

You cant withdraw until you have £25

You get a MAXIMUM of 50% of the cashback awarded (meaning they keep the other 50%+)

I was interested until I found the above in their terms and conditions

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;4542469

You cant withdraw until you have £25You get a MAXIMUM of 50% of the … You cant withdraw until you have £25You get a MAXIMUM of 50% of the cashback awarded (meaning they keep the other 50%+)I was interested until I found the above in their terms and conditions

The £25 thing aint so bad, but 50% of earnings is.
    Oh well, my quest for internet millions shall continue

kelly_o_fanatic;4542469

You cant withdraw until you have £25You get a MAXIMUM of 50% of the … You cant withdraw until you have £25You get a MAXIMUM of 50% of the cashback awarded (meaning they keep the other 50%+)I was interested until I found the above in their terms and conditions

I think I'll stick with quidco ... this seems like a get rich fast company .. 50% thats not on ..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters33
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions