Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

One Spotify Family slot available

Posted 27th Jan
Hello there

I set up a Spotify Family account 2 months ago.

All of the slots were filled, but one person only wanted and only paid for 2 months.

This slot has now become open to anyone else that may be interested.

The cost of the slots in the Spotify Family account are £30 per year, therefore as there is only 10 months left in this year for this specific slot, the cost will be £25
(30/12=2.50 2.50X10=25)

I can't see why there shouldn't be the chance to carry on the account for the next year and further, as long as it's feasible for me to do.

There is no profit made at all by anyone involved in the account.

If interested, please send me a Direct Message, commenting here WILL NOT secure the slot.

And as I am at work I may not be able to reply straight away, but it would only be fair for me to give the slot to the first person I recieve a Direct Message from.

All the best

Yetunyahoo
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

3 Comments
Slot taken
Edited by: "yetunyahoo" 28th Jan
yetunyahoo27/01/2020 17:46

Slot taken

Hi how did they join ? I have had a group a long time, someone left and now ive just tried to add a new member and they're telling me they have to be at my house, ive told them my address but they're saying it doesn't ask for address any more it uses location ? Any help would be appreciated
Mark_Hickman01/02/2020 18:27

Hi how did they join ? I have had a group a long time, someone left and …Hi how did they join ? I have had a group a long time, someone left and now ive just tried to add a new member and they're telling me they have to be at my house, ive told them my address but they're saying it doesn't ask for address any more it uses location ? Any help would be appreciated

I think you can chose to use location or input an address.
All I've done is told them the details to put into the address box.
None of the people that are in my group have come back with an issue.
If you have another email, maybe try adding yourself, see what happens...

Hope you get it sorted mate.
Edited by: "yetunyahoo" 1st Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants