Expired

One Spotify Family Space Available

Found 1st Jun
We have a group of 5 for Spotify Family already with one space remaining.

The cost is £30 for the year and we go live tomorrow (2nd June for 1 year). Looking for only a long term HUKD member - no new account. Looking for full payment - not chasing £2.50/month

Any questions, feel free to ask below or PM.
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Hey, I understand that my account is new so I'm obviously not eligible but out of curiosity could you answer a few questions?

How does this work? You pay £30 via PayPal to the leader and then what happens?

Whose address do you use? (Isnt it quite weird to be giving your address to complete strangers)

I've heard some horror stories about people sometimes getting scammed and kicked off the family. Is that even possible?

Thanks
Requestmiself1 h, 16 m ago

Hey, I understand that my account is new so I'm obviously not eligible but …Hey, I understand that my account is new so I'm obviously not eligible but out of curiosity could you answer a few questions?How does this work? You pay £30 via PayPal to the leader and then what happens?Whose address do you use? (Isnt it quite weird to be giving your address to complete strangers)I've heard some horror stories about people sometimes getting scammed and kicked off the family. Is that even possible?Thanks

Hey,

No worries!
So Spotify Family is £15/month for 6 'users' and therefore £2.50 each per month. The leader asks for £30 from each of the other 5 people, thereby sharing the cost without wanting to chase people for £2.50/month. I've given my Spotify email address to the others already & also the Postcode - and they've given me their e-mail address to send any invite to. The actual Spotify postal address is completely fictional anyway in my case and so I have no problem telling others. In the past, there was a florushing for sale/trade part of this website and so you often shared your address with complete strangers anyway

Everyone has to make their own decision re: being scammed. If somebody has been on this site for 7+ years as an active member with thousands of post, they really aren't going to scam you for £30 to be honest. I also prefer to just deal with existing HUKD members (no offence) as they have a history with the site & therefore just a bit more trust both ways And- to be totally frank - if I were to lose Spotify Family, I'd just give a pro-rata refund of the remaining months..... It's only £30 after all to begin with.
Edited by: "Firefly1" 2nd Jun
Thank you for the response. I totally understand your reasoning for the new members thing. I would probably do the same if I was in your position!
Hi firefly, can I take the last spot if it hasn't already gone. Happy to make payment via PayPal friends/family - Sara x
princesspeanut3 h, 54 m ago

Hi firefly, can I take the last spot if it hasn't already gone. Happy to …Hi firefly, can I take the last spot if it hasn't already gone. Happy to make payment via PayPal friends/family - Sara x

Hey, sorry somebody beat you to it via PM overnight and I'm now full - there will be other groups out there though or set up your own thanks though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants