Groups

one thing you'd like to do in your pajamas

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9564436.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/Tesco-pyjamas-new.jpg
    Apparently it's both "racist" & "sexist" to call members of the traveller community disgusting for wandering around Salford Tesco at 7pm X)

81 Comments

Is it coz i is Yellow

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-I2GFCuIYy6c/VaHm-o1Dd1I/AAAAAAAAGDI/x_x-Ixy2BF0/s640/bananas%2Bin%2Bpyjamas.png

I don't think it's disgusting.

It's completely crackers.

But compared to some of the things I've seen travellers do, that's mild.

They are a law unto themselves.

Banned

Totally lost as to why you think they are from the traveller community?

Is this from a news article?

YouDontWantToKnow

Totally lost as to why you think they are from the traveller community?Is … Totally lost as to why you think they are from the traveller community?Is this from a news article?

here

Original Poster

remember to tick the appropriate box on my equal opportunities JimJam survey & pigeon hole yourself

Yellow British
    Yellow Asian
    Yellow Afro-caribbean
    Yellow other

wozukSilencer

Is it coz i is Yellow

Banned

I would love to have been there if Chris Cooke took pictures of their faces.

He is a bit of a coward if you ask me.

Down the chocolate & sweets aisle not stereotyping just saying X)

I didn't know they were travellers, but I'd still say they were scrotes, regardless.

wozukSilencer

here

Says it a attack on their culture hahaha let's play the race card everybody else does complete and utter bull.

Not heard of pajamas before... they the same as pyjamas?

Original Poster

peeej1978

Not heard of pajamas before... they the same as pyjamas? ;):p

English isn't my first language so stop attacking my culture & being rayciss n stuff

Probably easier to steal stuff under a dressing gown?

Whilst I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't say it is "disgusting". I would say that the person who posted this did it more for a social media reaction, which I believe he got, rather than to make an official complaint.

To argue that this is racist/sexist is a bit bonkers though.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 9th Jan

peeej1978

Yep they're wot yer dad wears & yes it shows how some have no consideration for appearance in public but that's the way this nation is going?

Original Poster

airfix

wear a few layers to be sure to be sure X)

RossD89

Whilst I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't say it is "disgusting".

Have you ever smelt pyjamas ?

I have an all white long top which I use to say boo to the locals at night!

airfix

get a real hobby!

Banned

DarkEnergy2012

to be sure to be sure X)

Half my relatives say that. That's an Irish saying & not limited to Irish gypsies
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 9th Jan

airfix

Surely this is going to depend on the individual, like all clothing.

So all you're saying is your pyjamas smell. Congrats, admitting is the first step.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Surely this is going to depend on the individual, like all clothing.So … Surely this is going to depend on the individual, like all clothing.So all you're saying is your pyjamas smell. Congrats, admitting is the first step.

I don't wear pyjamas so your little fantasy stops here, ok? oO

Banned

http://1000uglypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Shopping-Lady-%E2%80%93-Ugly-Fat-Woman.jpg

Better than seeing this

Original Poster

you could stand in the street near a high-end establishment with no chance of getting through the front door X)
    http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9577067.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/PROD-PYJAMA-FEATUREMirror-journalists-Laura-Connor-Rhian-Lubinwearing-their-pyjamas.jpg
    not my idea of fun but they look like they're enjoying it

X) Reminds me of a young lady at a church I formerly attended in the city.
    She cared not a jot what anyone thought as every Sunday she walked from her house across the street into the church wearing her PJ's, slippers and dressing gown. X)

DarkEnergy2012

you could stand in the street near a high-end establishment with no … you could stand in the street near a high-end establishment with no chance of getting through the front door X)not my idea of fun but they look like they're enjoying it

" “I don’t find it offensive at all,” she told us as we posed for a selfie with her shopping pals. “People should be allowed to dress however they want.” "
    obviously so weird she wanted a photo of them.. probably to mock them on facebook!

Who cares what someone wears instore lol
    People have too much time on their hands.
    Recently I parked and after I got out I realised one of my tires was slightly on a double yellow line (didn't realise)
    This guy who saw me pretty much followed me into someone's house since I wouldn't fix my mistake, wtf. If I wasn't on the clock I would of gave him a haymaker.

People need to start minding their own business. Only a very odd person would start taking pictures of people doing their shopping and post it online.

airfix

Looks like the one in white has nicked all the stuff the way she is holding herself X)

peeej1978

Yes they are

en.wikipedia.org/wik…mas

They probably just finished doing a 24hr challenge in tesco and are trying to blend in

KM4353

Who cares what someone wears instore lolPeople have too much time on … Who cares what someone wears instore lolPeople have too much time on their hands.Recently I parked and after I got out I realised one of my tires was slightly on a double yellow line (didn't realise)This guy who saw me pretty much followed me into someone's house since I wouldn't fix my mistake, wtf. If I wasn't on the clock I would of gave him a haymaker. People need to start minding their own business. Only a very odd person would start taking pictures of people doing their shopping and post it online.

Wasn't it you that started a thread asking what people would think if you wore a tracksuit out? So you, for one, care. (_;)
    Edited by: "A1512" 9th Jan

Banned

http://i63.tinypic.com/14jm79y.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/bP60Etlx7tKxy/giphy.gif

YouDontWantToKnow

Better than seeing this

Well stop going shopping with your wife then .

Usually I would tut and moan about falling standards but today am feeling chilled so People like this should be left alone, as it makes them easy to spot so I can avoid interacting with them like the plague.

tryn2help

X) Reminds me of a young lady at a church I formerly attended in the … X) Reminds me of a young lady at a church I formerly attended in the city.She cared not a jot what anyone thought as every Sunday she walked from her house across the street into the church wearing her PJ's, slippers and dressing gown. X)

Jesus wept though
    Edited by: "shauneco" 9th Jan

Tbh it'd be better if they went naked, Shopping could actually be quite interesting then.

Perhaps I should open my own supermarket?.

shauneco

Tbh it'd be better if they went naked, Shopping could actually be quite … Tbh it'd be better if they went naked, Shopping could actually be quite interesting then. Perhaps I should open my own supermarket?.

Have you never seen a naked woman?

RonChew

Have you never seen a naked woman?

Not in a supermarket.

shauneco

Jesus wept though

He did indeed, but not at that particularly inoffensive free spirited lass who felt perfectly at home in His presence.

It's recorded that He wept twice, and on both occasions it was through witnessing the horrendous misery that sin brought upon those He loved.

peeej1978

This thread must seem like a personal attack on you

tryn2help

X) Reminds me of a young lady at a church I formerly attended in the … X) Reminds me of a young lady at a church I formerly attended in the city.She cared not a jot what anyone thought as every Sunday she walked from her house across the street into the church wearing her PJ's, slippers and dressing gown. X)

Only God can judge.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE23
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…45
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions