one thing you're scared of

Found 17th Sep 2017Edited by:"Dark.Energy"
waking up tomorrow to find Vince Cable is the new Prime Minister?
nuclear war?
meteor strike?
zombie apocalypse?

the terror level goes up & down like a tarts knickers but more people were killed on the M5 this week than by some jihad wannabe.

It's a dangerous world out there so I say we2792491.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Oh, and fire, and burglars.

But mostly the missus.
Destard1 m ago

I am genuinely scared the west is heading towards right wing extremism …I am genuinely scared the west is heading towards right wing extremism again.Far right support is on the increase and the presence of Nazis armed with assault rifles at a rally in the US recently demonstrated just how brave these monsters have become.These are worrying times.

Strange, the terrorists blowing innocent British citizens up worries me more.
Drowning in the tears of snowflakes and remainers (if they are that different to each other).
Cheese crisis.
60 Comments
I used to worry about going blind and/or deaf...my eyesight's gone downhill and I'm tired of hearing 'singers' these days, so I'm fearless now.
Axe wielding homicidal maniacs,
deleted1431257
inb4 "Brexit"
I am genuinely scared the west is heading towards right wing extremism again.
Far right support is on the increase and the presence of Nazis armed with assault rifles at a rally in the US recently demonstrated just how brave these monsters have become.
These are worrying times.
The missus.
Oh, and fire, and burglars.

But mostly the missus.
Destard1 m ago

I am genuinely scared the west is heading towards right wing extremism …I am genuinely scared the west is heading towards right wing extremism again.Far right support is on the increase and the presence of Nazis armed with assault rifles at a rally in the US recently demonstrated just how brave these monsters have become.These are worrying times.

Strange, the terrorists blowing innocent British citizens up worries me more.
Drowning in the tears of snowflakes and remainers (if they are that different to each other).
Bananas
This may seem strange but I am petrified of dying but not knowing I'm dead.
I know it won't matter because I'll be dead but just thinking about it makes me physically sick.

Cheese crisis.
shadey122 m ago

Strange, the terrorists blowing innocent British citizens up worries me …Strange, the terrorists blowing innocent British citizens up worries me more.

Big picture.
Moths.
miikeyblue53 m ago

Oh, and fire, and burglars.But mostly the missus.

I couldn't find the home brew when I broke in
Beer rationing
Original Poster
ThugBasher13 m ago

Moths.

no need to worry, Godzilla will protect you
32015419-k3Dpg.jpg
Hate opening the back door on a dark night and hearing crunch when you've stood on a snail.
Not scared of anything tbh.
summerof769 m ago

I couldn't find the home brew when I broke in

Amateur. It's in the fridge!
summerof766 m ago

Hate opening the back door on a dark night and hearing crunch when you've …Hate opening the back door on a dark night and hearing crunch when you've stood on a snail.

Encourage hedgehogs (saucer of milk ) Hedgehogs love crunchy snails
miikeyblue1 m ago

Amateur. It's in the fridge!

Last place I would have looked for it
Wasting opportunities
rogparki1 h, 29 m ago

So you want to cause unnecessary suffering to a hedgehog and snails?

"cow’s milk is a breeding ground for germs and can cause stomach upsets"
Nothing. Is it because im hard as nails or just a daft F.....? Neither,Fukushima radiation is going to kill everyone so nothing scares me now.......
Spiders
philphil6142 m ago

I'm pulling back the skin right nowBe afraid.....be very afraid

Noooooooooo. . The food of satan
Deeky cancelling his HUKD acount
summerof769 h, 24 m ago

Hate opening the back door on a dark night and hearing crunch when you've …Hate opening the back door on a dark night and hearing crunch when you've stood on a snail.

Remember a good few years back taking the dog for his 10pm walk. We lived in a quiet country village and I walked him up a quiet farm track. It was summer and I was wearing sandals. The squelch of that snail between my toes was awful
rogparki12 h, 1 m ago

I wish there were a gang hedgehogs around near me.. theres a colony of slugs called "So Squishy Crew" around my house and they come out every night. Not joking there's about 50 of the suckers .. horrible horrible things. I've tried a few things and nothing stops them
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 18th Sep 2017
Mother In Law
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 58 m ago

Remember a good few years back taking the dog for his 10pm walk. We lived …Remember a good few years back taking the dog for his 10pm walk. We lived in a quiet country village and I walked him up a quiet farm track. It was summer and I was wearing sandals. The squelch of that snail between my toes was awful

Thats the one thing I hate, standing on them
jax6196 h, 36 m ago

So you only enjoy opening the back door before it gets dark? Good to …So you only enjoy opening the back door before it gets dark? Good to know.Note to self.If ever on a date with summer make sure I take her for brunch and not dinner

32017781-iNcaX.jpg
summerof7646 m ago

Thats the one thing I hate, standing on them

That squiggly feeling between your toes. Yuk
Dogs. Nothing else comes close to scaring the **** out of me!
ghosts. i am scared of many things but as you only allow one, this is top of my list.
joesmum2 h, 47 m ago

Dogs. Nothing else comes close to scaring the **** out of me!

mutley15 m ago

ghosts. i am scared of many things but as you only allow one, this is top …ghosts. i am scared of many things but as you only allow one, this is top of my list.

Dogs who appear from nowhere, ghost-like, and spoil an idyllic family picnic as the owner looks on with indifference.
Rodents
Identical Twins they creep me out something rotten.

32019659-6x53X.jpg
I'm scared of the dark

energy's terrible puns and strange questions!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants