One thing you've forgotten

Found 25th Sep 2017
wedding anniversary,
pin number,
partners name during sex

my memory is getting really bad these days, not sure whether to blame alcohol or Alzheimer's

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

The wife.

Hopped into my mother in laws car once, wife was strapping the baby into his seat. She shut the door... mother in law drove off down the road. Took a good 5 minutes before we realised she hadn't actually got herself in the car too!

I wasn't in the good books that day... though to be fair, it was her mum's fault.

Just rechecking what this thread is about before I answer.

What I went upstairs for, God knows how many times I go totally blank by the time I get up there. usually come back down with something else altogether and have to go back up to get the initial item.
28 Comments

32090809-5xt9K.jpg

Does it count if I made my partner forget my name during sex? They were starting to loose their ability to speak lucidly after double digits :P

Felicitous35 m ago

Does it count if I made my partner forget my name during sex? They …Does it count if I made my partner forget my name during sex? They were starting to loose their ability to speak lucidly after double digits :P

Choke sex ?

Some people's names while i'm talking to them

The wife.

Hopped into my mother in laws car once, wife was strapping the baby into his seat. She shut the door... mother in law drove off down the road. Took a good 5 minutes before we realised she hadn't actually got herself in the car too!

I wasn't in the good books that day... though to be fair, it was her mum's fault.

kester7659 m ago

Choke sex ?

Lol, I guess you could call it foreplay as I'm a talented musician so very dexterous

Buy a TV license

That 15 packets of Beef Monster Munch in a row is bad for you.

What I went upstairs for, God knows how many times I go totally blank by the time I get up there. usually come back down with something else altogether and have to go back up to get the initial item.

I forget my pin regularly.

I have to remember several different 8 digit pins to log into the bank accounts for work and I often forget my own 4 digit pin when I think about it too hard.

My head doesn't know the pin but my fingers do.

Pin, not pin number

Just rechecking what this thread is about before I answer.

Which account I was signed in to

I did forget something once but I cant remember what it was.

123thisisme11 m ago

I did forget something once but I cant remember what it was.

you beat me to it by 10 minutes. damn you.

To swallow food/drink.

Seriously, I have had moments where I try to swallow food/drink and can’t, and have to think about how to do it.

I forgot my daughter on a couple of occasions.

I would take her with me when dropping her brother off at nursery. Took me a couple of minutes before realising I'd left her playing lol.

Did that twice.

I forget too many things so I can't answer this question as it would be nonsensical.

I forgot to put my shoes on this morning after taking the dog a walk. So now I have a suit on with trainers. Luckily they are dark grey so I am pulling it off so far.

Last week went to take the dog out for a walk and got half way down the street, with dog lead in my hand then realised i'd forgotten to clip it on the dog and he was still at home!!

What it feels like to be normal?

MSK.7 m ago

What it feels like to be normal?

That IS normal.

What the abbreviation means that I wrote on the shopping list not 15 minutes before I went to the shop. Mind you when I write out the item name in full I'm often not much better off because my handwriting is so awful.
Edited by: "VDisillusioned" 26th Sep 2017

Hi how are you im rappy and im new please go gently it's my first post

What day it is, most days.

My shoes.. often caught out when I go to get out the car realising I've still got the slippers on

I once forgot my child was ill at home and went to collect him from school. I'd collected my others from the neighbouring school and then stood waiting for him to come out. It was only when his teacher looked at me oddly that it dawned on me that he was at home with my partner who had come home early to look after him whilst I'd gone to collect the others. I'd been looking after him all day as well. Utter embarrassment, though at least I didn't go and ask where he was To be fair to myself I was absolutely shattered.

I've forgotten what the date of a weekend away to Stockholm was.

I turned up at the airport a week too early

OllieSt27th Sep

I've forgotten what the date of a weekend away to Stockholm was.I turned …I've forgotten what the date of a weekend away to Stockholm was.I turned up at the airport a week too early

That reminds me 2 of my kids must have forgotten what day they were going to be born and sent me hospital a week early with full on contractions and instead were born the following week. So even the ones not born get their dates muddled up
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions