Groups

one week to florida yay

only got a week to go and we off to to sunny florida dont know wot to pack arghhhhh

20 Comments

congrats! we just booked up for feb. the disney planning dvd came yesterday, watched it and got dead excited.
    you doing all the parks? where you staying?
    Have a great time!

bet u cant cant wait the clothes are cheap over there and sea world is amazing if u get the chance to go there went there a few years back im off to new york in just over 2 wks i cant wait either

Original Poster

is it your first time? disneys amazing but my lot are all disneyed out so we opting for universal this time and we all petrol heads so daytona here we come! yaaaaay we staying in a villa cant remember where tho lol good job hubbies driving hav fun x

and the food is eat as much as u like for about £7

theres an upside down house on international drive

and a massive mcdonalds onthe corner of international drive

universal is amazing to the rides are fab

yes my first time to new york

Original Poster

collo;4968162

bet u cant cant wait the clothes are cheap over there and sea world is … bet u cant cant wait the clothes are cheap over there and sea world is amazing if u get the chance to go there went there a few years back im off to new york in just over 2 wks i cant wait either

oh im dying to go to ny OH said he,ll take me for my 40th long way to go then lol x

yeah been before, we are just doing disney this time (and seaworld), staying on international drive. can't wait, but have nearly a whole year!

lol

yes im doin the tour across america startin at new the finnish at los angelas 19 days stoppin at places like niagra falls gran canyaon

Original Poster

collo;4968168

universal is amazing to the rides are fab

the youngest luvs comic book heros and scooby doo so thought we,d be better off there. going to ring them later to try and book dinner with scooby fingers crossed x

v2drinkers;4968180

If you get a chance go to discovery cove and swim with the dolphins and … If you get a chance go to discovery cove and swim with the dolphins and rays

did this last year, brilliant day

enjoy ya hol if i dont catch ya soon x

Original Poster

marsland95l2cr;4968176

yeah been before, we are just doing disney this time (and seaworld), … yeah been before, we are just doing disney this time (and seaworld), staying on international drive. can't wait, but have nearly a whole year!

dont worry it,ll be here before you know it i booked last may and the years flew by going to everglades too got to let hubby do one thing he likes lol

Original Poster

v2drinkers;4968180

If you get a chance go to discovery cove and swim with the dolphins and … If you get a chance go to discovery cove and swim with the dolphins and rays

i thought so too but the kids just looked at me like i had two heads lol oh well i,ll av to do it on my own x

Original Poster

collo;4968179

lolyes im doin the tour across america startin at new the finnish at los … lolyes im doin the tour across america startin at new the finnish at los angelas 19 days stoppin at places like niagra falls gran canyaon

sounds amazing so you doin vegas too? went few years ago loved it x

going to vegas again next year (4th time) love it!!

splashing out this time and staying at the bellagio

junkenstein73;4968221

going to vegas again next year (4th time) love it!! splashing out this … going to vegas again next year (4th time) love it!! splashing out this time and staying at the bellagio

I'm off to Vegas in just over a week.......staying at the TI(Treasure Island)....so excited :thumbsup:

oh have a lovely time you must be so excited..

to pack?

remember...

passports, tickets, money in $, information about your return flights for immigration, an itinerary

just clothes for warmer weather....you wont need but maybe one warm cardigan or sweater for the evenings, its lovely and hot there.

Have a fantastic time x x x

choc1969;4968250

I'm off to Vegas in just over a week.......staying at the TI(Treasure … I'm off to Vegas in just over a week.......staying at the TI(Treasure Island)....so excited :thumbsup:

ti is cool,

is it your first time ?

junkenstein73;4968311

ti is cool, is it your first time ?

yep.......me and my mates 1st time, plus I have a mate getting married out there

v2drinkers;4969120

We're off to vegas in June - looking forward to it.Have booked the canyon … We're off to vegas in June - looking forward to it.Have booked the canyon helicopter trip - cant wait.

we're doing the canyon trip, some friends say they have glass bottom helicopters :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767260
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
      3. word association Game73944482
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions