Groups

One wish

If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
    But there is a catch to this wish, in order for it to be granted, you have to give up somthing you love.

Now what would you wish for, and what would you give up?

28 Comments

Banned

my gf to be happy

I'd give up everything

wow....think I'm turning gay

ODB_69;5043472

my gf to be happyI'd give up everythingwow....think I'm turning gay

You might as well be dead

I could answer this honestly, but given the low-level tripe I have read in another thread tonight. I won't bother.

Banned

tigerallstars;5043481

You might as well be dead

brb.....slitting wrists

ODB_69;5043483

brb.....slitting wrists

Then you wont be back then, burried or cremated??

ODB_69;5043483

brb.....slitting wrists

:w00t:
    The Samaritans

Banned

obers82;5043489

Then you wont be back then, burried or cremated??

burried?

sounds like some Mexican sex position

any good?

ODB_69;5043495

sounds like some Mexican sex position

hahaha..::-D

my gf to stop stressing about her exams

i'd take all her stress and add it to my own exam stress...

How sweet are the guys in here tonight?! Most people would just be selfish.

Original Poster

My one wish would be for my best friend to have things go his way right now. He was desperate to go to uni, but didn't get a place he wants to be a social worker, but didn't get onto the course, even though he will make a fab social worker, and is what it needs, he has life experience... not many social workers do.

and for that I would give up my download ticket (everyone who knows me, knows how much this festival means to me, lol)

For everyone on earth to have food, water, and to live in peace and harmony.....What I would give up that I love...My Life.

Banned

id give myself up to you kitten

Kitten13;5043510

My one wish would be for my best friend to have things go his way right … My one wish would be for my best friend to have things go his way right now. He was desperate to go to uni, but didn't get a place he wants to be a social worker, but didn't get onto the course, even though he will make a fab social worker, and is what it needs, he has life experience... not many social workers do.and for that I would give up my download ticket (everyone who knows me, knows how much this festival means to me, lol)

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/6BKOCAQTX6LGCABQB5LICAW85BJ5CA85WEM.jpg

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5043527

Miracle worker are ya? lol

Kitten13;5043529

Miracle worker are ya? lol

No, but i think this one would be:

rehydrated;5043521

For everyone on earth to have food, water, and to live in peace and … For everyone on earth to have food, water, and to live in peace and harmony.....What I would give up that I love...My Life.

My wish.
    For my best friend to have beaten cancer rather than it beat her.

What I would give up.
    Her love for me.

Original Poster

radiocde;5043532

My wish.For my best friend to have beaten cancer rather than it beat … My wish.For my best friend to have beaten cancer rather than it beat her.What I would give up.Her love for me.

oh sweety I'm sorry to hear about your friend, that is such a sweet wish.

My wish would be - not to be scared anymore

I would give up - everything I own

id give up my right arm to be the richest man on the planet, then id by another one.

Smeagol id give up my right arm to be the richest man on the planet, then id by another one.

to see my Dad again,just once will do, i miss him, i'd give up my internet forever!

Mine would be to see my granda again just to say how much i miss him and love him. I would give up- everything i have that i dont need and more.

It's funny this topic came up, as I was talking about with my gf a few days ago.

My wish would be that I never have to say bye ever again to my wife to be...and I would give up everything I know and love for it to happen...which is why I've considered leaving London more times than I can count.

If I could have another wish, I would wish nothing bad could ever happen to my gf...and for that to happen...I would accept that bad thing happening to me...even if it meant I would die from the aftermath. :oops:

fireheaven;5060318

My wish would be - not to be scared anymoreI would give up - everything … My wish would be - not to be scared anymoreI would give up - everything I own

jellybaby22;5060595

That would be my wish as well...doubt I will ever get it though....:-(

What are you both scared of...you two have a lot going for you?

realfriendlyman;5061327

What are you both scared of...you two have a lot going for you?

Nope not me

Supermod

I would give up work and wish for infinite wishes...

fireheaven;5060318

My wish would be - not to be scared anymoreI would give up - everything … My wish would be - not to be scared anymoreI would give up - everything I own

fireheaven;5064701

Nope not me

Really...you're a crap liar? :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22

See more discussions