One wuaki movie rental

I have a code from EE from my iPhone 6 contract for a movie rental (friends told me that you can rent a movie worth up to £5) from wuaki . I have no use for the code , but will be giving it away , but not for free, there's a catch

Not sure if this code is valuable or not , but if someone wants it , donate any amount of money to any charity (local or online or anything at all ) and show proof of doing it .it can be any amount , even a penny .

Show proof , like a picture of putting a coin in charity box . Or screenshot . I have other random and various odd codes which I will also be giving away (may have some Xbox live trial codes etc)

20 Comments

As a matter of interest does it start b and end with 78?

Hi, what a nice gesture, I volunteer for a charity does that qualify?

That's nice of you bullet9t9, Ive just popped this into misc rather than FS/FT.

Original Poster

mosskeeto

As a matter of interest does it start b and end with 78?

It starts with 4 and ends with 0

Original Poster

stars123

Post a pic of doing something charitable and I'll pm code straight away

I too have a wauki code which I have no use for. If anyone interested in the code, let me know

Yes please mate.

Hey Jay

I too have a wauki code which I have no use for. If anyone interested in … I too have a wauki code which I have no use for. If anyone interested in the code, let me know

can i have it if still available thanks.

Hey Jay

I too have a wauki code which I have no use for. If anyone interested in … I too have a wauki code which I have no use for. If anyone interested in the code, let me know

Thanks mate Merry Xmas to you and your family

Strange i asked first and dont get it, still kind of you offering it thou.

I have a spare code if anyone wants it?

would love it if going please.

Would be much obliged if anyone has a spare?

Original Poster

stars123

Since no one else posted a pic , and only you mentioned that you volunteered for something for charity . I'll pm you the code

bullet9t9

Since no one else posted a pic , and only you mentioned that you … Since no one else posted a pic , and only you mentioned that you volunteered for something for charity . I'll pm you the code

Thank you mate Merry Christmas

azra1989

I have a spare code if anyone wants it?

So you did not have a code after all i take it ?

i received one from EE too. Free to the first person to use it:

Here's a Christmas treat on us. Pick a film rental from Wuaki to watch. … Here's a Christmas treat on us. Pick a film rental from Wuaki to watch. Just use your code 0a964b7ef by 4 Jan 2015 and enjoy. See www.ee.co.uk/xmasoffer

Has already been used.

Daytrader- Apologies for the late reply I still have the code if you would like it? Can you pm me

azra1989

Daytrader- Apologies for the late reply I still have the code if you … Daytrader- Apologies for the late reply I still have the code if you would like it? Can you pm me

Thaankyou mate, i messaged you, cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213591
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763866
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214084
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1421

See more discussions