Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

One4All Complete Savings

Posted 25th Jul
I ordered a £32 One4All gift card from Complete Savings and it arrived today. The balance is currently at £0 and was wondering how long it took for anyone else for the balance to be loaded on to the card. It says on their website 24 hours from purchase and it has been 48 hours now.

Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Weekend?
bozo00725/07/2020 12:29

Weekend?

That’s what I thought. I did purchase it on Thursday so I assumed the £32 would be loaded on by now
give them a call on monday if the balance is still zero. as you ordered on thursday, they may not log it until friday and as it is the weekend it may not update until monday.

i have only ordered e-giftcards from sites and i find that the balance gets added overnight, so i see the balance the next day. this includes weekends as well, that is the weekend does not seem to have any impact.
mutley125/07/2020 12:49

give them a call on monday if the balance is still zero. as you ordered …give them a call on monday if the balance is still zero. as you ordered on thursday, they may not log it until friday and as it is the weekend it may not update until monday.i have only ordered e-giftcards from sites and i find that the balance gets added overnight, so i see the balance the next day. this includes weekends as well, that is the weekend does not seem to have any impact.

Appreciate the help(y)
RamsMax25/07/2020 12:30

That’s what I thought. I did purchase it on Thursday so I assumed the £32 w …That’s what I thought. I did purchase it on Thursday so I assumed the £32 would be loaded on by now

Many of these places have a cut off time. Next Jump, which operates the employer discount portal, has 11am as the cut off time for loading gift cards. Else it is counted as an order for the next working day.
Post a comment
@
    Text