Oneplus 2 or Lenovo P2

Found 22nd Jun 2017
Want best phone for around £200
Community Updates
9 Comments
Moto Z Play, Oneplus 2 is one of the ugliest phones ever made.
ElgyVeeten

Moto Z Play, Oneplus 2 is one of the ugliest phones ever made.

Really? I had one and loved the design and build.
go for the P2 the op2 is a good phone but won't get any more updates
TheUrbis

Really? I had one and loved the design and build.

​Good for you man. LCD screen, SD810, mediocre fingerprint reader, average battery and so on. The worst Oneplus so far.
ElgyVeeten

​Good for you man. LCD screen, SD810, mediocre fingerprint reader, a … ​Good for you man. LCD screen, SD810, mediocre fingerprint reader, average battery and so on. The worst Oneplus so far.

​Have you actually owned one?
Edited by: "spencer24" 22nd Jun 2017
I would go for the P2.

I'm even tempted myself, but want a really good camera for taking photos of my children and I've heard the camera isn't bad, but not the best.
ElgyVeeten

​Good for you man. LCD screen, SD810, mediocre fingerprint reader, a … ​Good for you man. LCD screen, SD810, mediocre fingerprint reader, average battery and so on. The worst Oneplus so far.

​My OP2 is far superior to my old OPX. Prefer the LCD to OLED screen. Better camera, much quicker, louder headphone output, doesnt mark or scratch so easier. Maybe not so pretty, but thats its only thing negative.
I've got the P2. OLED screen is very good, speaker is better than any phone I've used and got a fair amount of depth to it too, performance is good, never runs hot like some phones I've owned, I find the camera to be pretty good - not amazing perhaps but more than adequate, and the main selling point for me is the battery - easily lasts 2 days and for my use will go best part of 3 days if I need it to. It's not so much that you need to have a phone that last 2 or 3 days, it's the comfort that no matter how much you use the phone during the day it will last throughout without that worry the battery will give up at the most inopportune moment. Plus it'll not be a problem if you forget to switch the charger on at night as I do on occasion
Edited by: "garlum" 23rd Jun 2017
Rich069

​My OP2 is far superior to my old OPX. Prefer the LCD to OLED screen. B … ​My OP2 is far superior to my old OPX. Prefer the LCD to OLED screen. Better camera, much quicker, louder headphone output, doesnt mark or scratch so easier. Maybe not so pretty, but thats its only thing negative.

​I had a Oneplus 2 18m back and it's decent, though it lacks NFC and battery life isn't great. The only thing I'd say it has over the Lenovo P2 is USB C - which I miss now I have an S7.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants