Found 10th Aug 2016
Please can anyone tell me if there are any issues with the Oneplus3 and three? I've read some ppl had a few issues with 4g... Thanks

9 Comments

I've heard the US version does not support 800mhz (band 20) which Three use for their SuperVoice on 4G and O2 and Vodafone use for most of their 4G I believe.

Three also use a couple of other bands, but they use band 20 for the SuperVoice and also it reaches further than their other bands as it's a lower frequency.

If you get the Asian version or buy one from most sellers in the UK it should support band 20, but worth checking to make sure.

I think the iPhone had simular issues with Vodafone and O2 when it was released as they only used 800mhz at the time for their 4G and that was a 4G frequency that the iPhone did not support.

Original Poster

​Thanks. was planning on getting it from the uk website directly. Would this be OK for band 20?

mooruk

​Thanks. was planning on getting it from the uk website directly. Would … ​Thanks. was planning on getting it from the uk website directly. Would this be OK for band 20?

If you buy from OnePlus UK site band 20 will be supported

I have OnePlus 3 on Three and can confirm I have no problems with 4G

http://www.speedtest.net/android/2126680744.png

Have the Oneplus 3 on EE 4G. Works perfectly, had it for a month now.

My OP3 has problems with the 4G on Three UK it switches between 4G and H with a full signal, and if I put the SIM in my Samsung S5 I have no problems at all.

Edited by: "Sprograt" 12th Aug 2016

Original Poster

​this link is not safe

Original Poster

mooruk

​this link is not safe

​the photobucket one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...1724
    2. Lower car insurance911
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…45
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October22

See more discussions