Groups

OnePlus 3 Google Assistant.

Just wondering if anyone has got it yet? I've still not received it. Does anyone know if it's being rolled out gradually like they did with Nougat or if there is a way to get it?

9 Comments

change your language to English USA, disable Google apps. reboot and it will push the update

Original Poster

Burkos

change your language to English USA, disable Google apps. reboot and it … change your language to English USA, disable Google apps. reboot and it will push the update

Thanks just about to try this. Do I just need to disable 'Google App' only?

I forced stopped then disabled then rebooted my phone

Original Poster

Burkos

I forced stopped then disabled then rebooted my phone

Thanks.

I tried this and updated Google apps but how do I activate Google assistant?

Original Poster

ceanth

I tried this and updated Google apps but how do I activate Google … I tried this and updated Google apps but how do I activate Google assistant?

Yeah I still don't have it yet. Have you had any luck?

Jammy212

Yeah I still don't have it yet. Have you had any luck?

Nope. The trick didn't work for me. I have a 3t so not sure if that's the reason why.

Original Poster

ceanth

Nope. The trick didn't work for me. I have a 3t so not sure if that's the … Nope. The trick didn't work for me. I have a 3t so not sure if that's the reason why.

Yeah, I guess they are rolling it out in stages. I did update using a VPN but that shouldn't have any affect on it. I'll let you know when I get it. Let me know when you do too

Jammy212

Yeah, I guess they are rolling it out in stages. I did update using a … Yeah, I guess they are rolling it out in stages. I did update using a VPN but that shouldn't have any affect on it. I'll let you know when I get it. Let me know when you do too

Will do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?59
      2. Back to European satellite tv43
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???22
      4. cheap glasses websites67

See more discussions