Groups

OnePlus 3T (or the OnePlus 4 / OnePlus 3S / OnePlus 3 Plus / whatever it’ll be called)

Ladies and gents,

The OnePlus 3T (or the OnePlus 4 / OnePlus 3S / OnePlus 3 Plus / whatever it’ll be called) is scheduled to break cover on today (November 15).. is anyone excited?

Both OnePlus and Qualcomm have confirmed on Twitter than OnePlus’ new device will be powered by a Snapdragon 821 processor clocked at 2.35GHz.

OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei has also confirmed that his company won’t be moving from AMOLED panels to LCD panels as had previously been rumoured.

Confirmed specs aside, the general consensus is that the "3T" will feature a 5.5-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) display and 6GB of RAM along with either a 16-megapixel camera sporting Sony’s IMX398 image sensor or a 20-megapixel rear shooter using a Sony IMX395 sensor and f/1.7 aperture lens.

There's also a rumour of a larger capacity battery in the mix.

All will be revealed later on today.. I have not been excited about an OnePlus device since the original!

KKH

14 Comments

Looks like a very small update from the 3. Expected to be around £400?

Kinda **** off that they released it only 5 months after op3

Well if that's all I'll stick with my oneplus 3

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x467/Doctaster_Tardis/GIF/tumblr_lkrrn0BHRJ1qg6lxv_zps80f4e80f.gif

Will it run on Android 7 out of the box??

HasanG

Kinda **** off that they released it only 5 months after op3

It won't do them any favours in the long run.

Doesn't seem like much of an upgrade, I would rather wait for OnePlus 4 or whatever it will be called with Snapdragon 830

Event started

facebook.com/one…ter

Don't bother it's just random people commenting about the specifications. Very strange.

Edited by: "rev6" 15th Nov 2016

rev6

Event … Event startedhttps://www.facebook.com/oneplusofficial/videos/vb.424613314311146/952309971541475/?type=3&theaterDon't bother it's just random people commenting about the specifications. Very strange.

Reviewers who have been paid, by the sound of it!

GNKelly07

Reviewers who have been paid, by the sound of it!

They are all taking turns explaining the specifications. What's the sense of it?

It's not releasing with Android Nougat. Wtf

The random people are back explaining Oxygen OS. I can't watch it anymore.
    Edited by: "rev6" 15th Nov 2016

Appalling launch. However, as I'm in the market I'll buy the 64gb @ £399

3.5 mm audio jack

It's a win.

Personally I'd rather stick to the original op3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return44
      2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
      3. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22