OnePlus 5t

Found 16th Feb
Anyone know where the cheapest / best place to buy this is? Seems that only O2 or OnePlus sell officially in the UK, otherwise it's taking a chance on Gearbest or something similar. So far cheapest i've seen is £499. TIA!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I would buy direct for the warranty unless you want to get from 02. I buy all my phones from China but I wouldn't buy a flagship phone from there. To much of risk.. Head it discussed on android podcast and they seem to think buying direct is best
Edited by: "wayners" 16th Feb
wayners16th Feb

I would buy direct for the warranty unless you want to get from 02. I buy …I would buy direct for the warranty unless you want to get from 02. I buy all my phones from China but I wouldn't buy a flagship phone from there. To much of risk.. Head it discussed on android podcast and they seem to think buying direct is best

Just out of interest podcast do you listen to?
So many I can't remember which it was.. Think it was one with Jason Howell in, on the twit podcast network... I listen to android app addicts. All about android. Cool smartphone podcast. Screen savers live. Geek rant. This week at Google. Planet money. Money Box. Friday night comedy. Security now. And many more. Keeps me entertained all day at work.. Cool smartphone phone podcasts covered the one plus recently if memory serves
Edited by: "wayners" 19th Feb
wayners14 m ago

So many I can't remember which it was.. Think it was one with Jason Howell …So many I can't remember which it was.. Think it was one with Jason Howell in, on the twit podcast network... I listen to android app addicts. All about android. Cool smartphone podcast. Screen savers live. Geek rant. This week at Google. Planet money. Money Box. Friday night comedy. Security now. And many more. Keeps me entertained all day at work.. Cool smartphone phone podcasts covered the one plus recently if memory serves

Sweet! Loading them up in my podcast app.

ceanth3 h, 0 m ago

Sweet! Loading them up in my podcast app.

Made mistake with one.. This week in Google.... Not... This week at Google..Geekrant I really like although format has changed. If you like horror then... The NOSLEEP podcast... It's short horror stories to keep you awake! Avoid 14th of February valentines special.... What were they thinking?
wayners37 m ago

Made mistake with one.. This week in Google.... Not... This week at …Made mistake with one.. This week in Google.... Not... This week at Google..Geekrant I really like although format has changed. If you like horror then... The NOSLEEP podcast... It's short horror stories to keep you awake! Avoid 14th of February valentines special.... What were they thinking?

Maybe we need to create a new thread on podcasts, I was looking for tech podcasts but open for everything really.

What app or website do you use for both listening and finding podcasts?
ceanth1 h, 2 m ago

Maybe we need to create a new thread on podcasts, I was looking for tech …Maybe we need to create a new thread on podcasts, I was looking for tech podcasts but open for everything really. What app or website do you use for both listening and finding podcasts?

Beyond pod is my Android app I use to listen.. Sometimes at +1.5...The tech guy, its a phone in Q&A... Android central. 5 live science. The boring talks is a new one... And lastly... Smart enough to know better....security now is a little to technical but interesting sometimes
@ceanth podcasts lead to podcasts. Other shows get talked about plus advertised so when you find one you like, you will hear about similar ones.. Also presenters often appear on other tech shows and mention it.. UK based presenters appear on American shows, like the cool smartphone podcast is UK based but linked to all about android I think? I have so many I get lost in what's what
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions