OnePlus 6: all glass, bigger screen phone takes iPhone X challenge up a notch | Technology | The Guardian

Found 18th May
OnePlus 6: all glass, bigger screen phone takes iPhone X challenge up a notch | Technology | The Guardian.

theguardian.com/tec…tch

Let the Celebrity Death Match commence ... lol.
Community Updates
4 Comments
OnePlus 6: all glass, bigger screen phone takes iPhone X challenge up a notch | Technology | The Guardian.

theguardian.com/tec…tch
Even though I love my S8 I still regret selling my OnePlus 3.
Looks good and at a great price too.
You really have to be a brand snob or a sheep to want to continue paying near double for something that is barely better than this but which has a trendy brand name.
Uranus18th May

Looks good and at a great price too.You really have to be a brand snob or …Looks good and at a great price too.You really have to be a brand snob or a sheep to want to continue paying near double for something that is barely better than this but which has a trendy brand name.

I compared both at launch, and while the OP6 is good, it is worth the extra for the S9+. £519 for 128GB OnePlus 6 vs £589 for the S9+ (from the CPW deal) is only a £70 difference which is worth it for the better camera and display.

I agree with the sheep mentality, that's why Apple make so much money with a lack of innovation and almost everyone is forced to follow (like the notch trend).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants