OnePlus 7 Pro / OnePlus 7t Pro

Posted 4th Jan
Looking for the cheapest sites possible to buy either of those two phones. The UK prices on the OnePlus and John Lewis website are quite high at the moment.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Personally, I brought mine from Amazon as their CS is so much better, and I needed piece of mind. Although if you have a student email, OnePlus would be the better option out of your two. I've got the 7 Pro.
Edited by: "Geenation" 4th Jan
You are not going to find these phones cheap. OnePlus devices are not cheap anymore. But you can get them from Aliexpress or Gearbest for very cheap.
Geenation04/01/2020 13:30

Personally, I brought mine from Amazon as their CS is so much better, and …Personally, I brought mine from Amazon as their CS is so much better, and I needed piece of mind. Although if you have a student email, OnePlus would be the better option out of your two. I've got the 7 Pro.

I can trade in my current device on the OnePlus website and receive £190 cashback so it would come to £519 which seems reasonable
Gabooorrr04/01/2020 14:00

You are not going to find these phones cheap. OnePlus devices are not …You are not going to find these phones cheap. OnePlus devices are not cheap anymore. But you can get them from Aliexpress or Gearbest for very cheap.

I’ve seen refurbished pristine condition ones available on eBay through trusted sellers for around £420 which isn’t bad, I haven’t had any experience with Aliexpress or gearbest before so don’t see myself using that
janiq-004/01/2020 16:34

I can trade in my current device on the OnePlus website and receive £190 …I can trade in my current device on the OnePlus website and receive £190 cashback so it would come to £519 which seems reasonable

still expensive
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions