Oneplus 7T 4G Phablet 6.55 inch Oxygen OS Now Available

Posted 1st Oct
Available currently from gearbest for £484, didn't post as a deal because the UK price I likely to be less or the same.

m.gearbest.com/cel…tml

Description:
Oneplus 7T as a phablet features 6.55 inch display afford you a vivid and different visual experience. 4 cameras, 48.0MP + 12.0MP + 16.0MP back camera and 16.0MP front camera, you can enjoy images with 2400 x 1080 high resolution. It comes with most of the features we've come to expect from a phablet, including 8GB RAM 128GB ROM storage equipped with Android 10 Snapdragon 855 Plus and 3800mAh big capacity battery that you can play games faster.

Main Features:
● Snapdragon 855 Plus for a fast and stable performance
● 6.55-inch optic AMOLED screen, it's more fluid to watch movie
● UFS 3.0, open software and games more smoothly
● 48.0MP + 12.0MP + 16.0MP back camera, record the good moments in your life
● 3800mAh battery and 30W Warp flash charge

Networks:
FDD-LTE: B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,13,17,18,19,20,26,28,29
TDD-LTE: B34,38,39,40,41
TD-SCDMA: B34,B39
WCDMA: B1,2,4,5,8,9,19
CDMA: BC0,C1
GSM: B2,3,5,8
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Supposedly the warp charge is much improved on this. By much improved, I mean it now charges the phone in under less than hour from 0 to 100. Supposedly, the improvements have come through increase the heat left at the charger itself and therefore less throttling down in speed.
I've never had a bad experience with these Chinese wholesalers, however i don't think i would want to spend this much money.
Great phone !
Mabbs01/10/2019 14:22

I've never had a bad experience with these Chinese wholesalers, however i …I've never had a bad experience with these Chinese wholesalers, however i don't think i would want to spend this much money.Great phone !

Its not that much money for a massive lot of a phone tbh? This could easily last over 3 to 4 years because OnePlus phones don't slow down after they are updated reportedly. In fact on the community, they place OnePlus next to Apple in terms or reliability. How true that is, I'm going to find out with my 7 Pro.
I've had one plus, but i fell out with them some years ago as they moved away from being a 'flagship killers' with fantastic bang for buck, to then being equally expensive as other flagships. The o.p 7 now appeals as it does look good value and the phones technology seem to be improving.

...I have always preferred buying phones from what the general public think of as 'lesser known brands.'
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants