Oneplus TV

Posted 11th Oct
OnePlus has launched a very exciting range of Phones in the mid sector. I was so much expecting their UK launch to include the OnePlus QLED TV that they launched in India. Does anyone know if there is a plan to do so? And if yes, when?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
It won't launch in the UK anytime soon, if at all. I was at the launch event yesterday and there was barely any focus on the TV.
Too bad I heard it was one of the best at that price point. Plus who can pass off a TV with a built-in sound bar, 50w.
jamie1511/10/2019 17:16

It won't launch in the UK anytime soon, if at all. I was at the launch …It won't launch in the UK anytime soon, if at all. I was at the launch event yesterday and there was barely any focus on the TV.

What did the gift goddie pack include, this time?
happy14312/10/2019 13:19

Too bad I heard it was one of the best at that price point. Plus who can …Too bad I heard it was one of the best at that price point. Plus who can pass off a TV with a built-in sound bar, 50w.

It's really good, especially the OnePlus TV app. I haven't seen a good smart TV app yet - this looks like the first one.
happy14312/10/2019 13:19

What did the gift goddie pack include, this time?

This was the best pack yet. Instead of loads of merch they just gave stickers, prize draw card, and Bullets Wireless 2. Not bad for £16 ticket including food/drink and meeting Carl.
jamie1512/10/2019 13:21

This was the best pack yet. Instead of loads of merch they just gave …This was the best pack yet. Instead of loads of merch they just gave stickers, prize draw card, and Bullets Wireless 2. Not bad for £16 ticket including food/drink and meeting Carl.

Indeed. The ear phones alone are with £99.
happy14312/10/2019 13:21

Indeed. The ear phones alone are with £99.

I will be reselling as I have Galaxy Buds already, so that more than pays off the ticket value. I knew Bullets Wireless were included, but thought it would be with pre-order as they did for OnePlus 6 - if I had known for sure I would have taken someone with me
Edited by: "jamie15" 12th Oct
jamie1512/10/2019 13:23

I will be reselling as I have Galaxy Buds already, so that more than pays …I will be reselling as I have Galaxy Buds already, so that more than pays off the ticket value. I knew Bullets Wireless were included, but thought it would be with pre-order as they did for OnePlus 6 - if I had known for sure I would have taken someone with me

What's the price you're looking for?
happy14312/10/2019 13:41

What's the price you're looking for?

I was going to list for around £80 but that is negotiable.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants