Groups
    EXPIRED

Onkyo TX-SR606 (BLACK) Around £350?

Just wondered if anyone has seen any deals going on this receiver. I was hoping to try and get one for around £350 if possible.

Thanks

3 Comments

£399.99 seems to be the going rate with a lot of places cant find it any cheaper than that

Original Poster

Thanks for looking
    I will wait a few weeks to buy as I have just noticed that Sony has a new model coming out in a few weeks, that looks like it may be a bit of serious competition for the Onkyo.
    Sony STR-DA2400E play.com/Ele…nre
    I will check out the reviews first

peterpickles;2216687

Thanks for lookingI will wait a few weeks to buy as I have just noticed … Thanks for lookingI will wait a few weeks to buy as I have just noticed that Sony has a new model coming out in a few weeks, that looks like it may be a bit of serious competition for the Onkyo.Sony STR-DA2400E http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/277/357/-/5749580/Sony-STR-DA2400ES-7-1-Channel-Receiver/Product.html?searchtype=genreI will check out the reviews first

The Onkyo 606 has not long come out. Based on their reputation and award winning kit for little money, I'd say the chances of getting the 606 with any kind of discount is pretty much zero.
    I have the Onkyo 605 and would highly recommend it !! A good quality, solid piece of kit - which has also won several What Hi Fi awards.
    RicherSounds have it discounted at £299.99 at the moment
    richersounds.com/sho…605

I personally hate Sony with an absolute passion. :whistling:
    I'd bet if you put the Sony and the Onkyo in a demo room, the Onkyo would wipe the floor with the Sony ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions