online bank account

Posted 8th Apr
Hello, I am a blocked online bank account, I want to deposit money into the account and do not know how to do it.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Take the money to the bank and ask to put it in, you will need your account number
Best you contact them.. There is always a way to contact bank even online only
I'll try to go to the bank I wanted to take a discarded card from the ATM
gitana.urboniene08/04/2019 10:13

I'll try to go to the bank I wanted to take a discarded card from the ATM

Say what now??? You've found someone else's cashcard?
Phsycronix43 m ago

Say what now??? You've found someone else's cashcard?

Looking at the op's name, something lost in translation
Not a?
37420414.jpgI hope.
Edited by: "wayners" 8th Apr
you need to get account unblocked first before you want to put any money into it as otherwise you will not be able to take it out. give them a call to get the account unblocked.
wayners2 h, 34 m ago

Not a? [Image] I hope.

Hmm , joins a deal website to ask how to use a blocked bank account rather than phoning bank , who knows !

Banks block online banking because of a) fraud b) cust is a numpty and tried to log in too many times using the wrong details c) cust has not updated their personal info and mobile app etc no longer works, cards are not sent out .
I've locked myself out. Once.. ... I knew the correct password but the bank didn't
You're quite welcome to make your deposit to my bank account
wayners6 h, 21 m ago

I've locked myself out. Once.. ... I knew the correct password but the …I've locked myself out. Once.. ... I knew the correct password but the bank didn't

i've locked myself out so many times, i have lost count. i have all the passwords written down but i still get locked out and have to reset the password so it can be system error.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions