Online Bank Account Problem

10 replies
Found 8th Nov 2007
I've just went on to check my online bank account and it's currently showing that £29.99 is leaving the account . However I can only account that Gamestation has taken £2 and Play.com's taken £4.75 . I don't know what the other money coming out is for . Is there a way of checking this ? I know I definately haven't ordered anything else :w00t:

10 Comments

99% sure there is not, something like this happend to, some money was out, but i ddint know where it went, I rang them up and they go they wont know untill it shows on the statement.

it will tell you tomorrow morning most likey

MrSharpshooter

I've just went on to check my online bank account and it's currently … I've just went on to check my online bank account and it's currently showing that £29.99 is leaving the account . However I can only account that Gamestation has taken £2 and Play.com's taken £4.75 . I don't know what the other money coming out is for . Is there a way of checking this ? I know I definately haven't ordered anything else :w00t:

Can't you phone your Bank? Which Bank is it?

dcx_badass

With Halifax it tells you how much and who's taking it.

Natwest too.

im with HSBC and when I asked they go they couldnt, unless i was speaking to a muppet:|

harvie316

im with HSBC and when I asked they go they couldnt, unless i was speaking … im with HSBC and when I asked they go they couldnt, unless i was speaking to a muppet:|

What's the point of a bank that can't tell you where the money is going?

Alfonse

What's the point of a bank that can't tell you where the money is going?

is that rhetorica:|

HSBC is appauling for customer service IMO unless you go into a branch. Though it does state on the IB where all money has came and is going to.

Ta,
J

i had a simular problem and £18.00 came out, phoned the bank and they didnt know either. Oh well.

harvie316

is that rhetorical:|

No its serious, sorry it just sounds appalling that a bank cannot tell where your money is going, that would worry the *[email protected]? out of me, tbh.

Original Poster

VeryVery

i had a simular problem and £18.00 came out, phoned the bank and they … i had a simular problem and £18.00 came out, phoned the bank and they didnt know either. Oh well.

It's LloydsTsb im with and I went into the branch and they couldn't tell who had taken the money :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…815
    2. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    3. Driving anxiety.2734
    4. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester12

See more discussions