Groups

online carpet shops

ok, have just been to carpet right and found the carpet we want but at nearly £600 thought we might look on line for a better deal we have a friend who can fit it so just need somewhere that can deliver it to our house, anyone know of any good sites. I have googled but not much coming up! Its a crossley carpet if that makes any difference! Any help appreciated, thanks

4 Comments

I would go to a local independent shop with the name of the specific carpet you want - asking for a price delivered. Get the grippers, underlay, metal door strips, etc, online separately.

Carpet Right make most of their carpets themselves.. And most of the carpets they do buy they put their own name on.. So you'd never find it.. Unless you knew the original name.. I've never heard of crossley myself.

Jed Maxwell

Carpet Right make most of their carpets themselves.. And most of the … Carpet Right make most of their carpets themselves.. And most of the carpets they do buy they put their own name on.. So you'd never find it.. Unless you knew the original name.. I've never heard of crossley myself.

A google suggests that Crossley can be purchased elsewhere.

Original Poster

thanks both will have to keep trawling!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions