Expired

Online Cheap Conveyancing

4 replies
Found 6th Oct 2006
Anyone used any of the online conveyancers before, and any experiences please.

Alternatively if anyone knows of any good value local (South East) conveyancers that charge about 300 pounds please let me know.

I have been quoted varied figures ranging from 300 pounds online to 600 pounds local.

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I recently used Abode conveyancing. Brilliant service and great prices.

Original Poster

thnaks kommunist, from what I understand, they are a forwarding company with solicitors on their books.................correct, and does mean they will giv me a local solicitor?

Original Poster

incidentally, they were the cheapest around!

inchshort

thnaks kommunist, from what I understand, they are a forwarding company … thnaks kommunist, from what I understand, they are a forwarding company with solicitors on their books.................correct, and does mean they will giv me a local solicitor?

Yes they are broker company. As to local solicitor, in my case they allocated solicitor 150 miles off my location. Not that it stopped them to provide me with great service. The whole process took about two months (including chain delays). They notified me about their progress by SMS and email. If they needed some documents, they were sending it back by Next Day delivery (no additional charge).

Of course, YMMV
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61631
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions