Groups

Online footy help please

Have just paid subscription for freelivefooty.com but am unable to get any matches up. First page says for swedish viewers only and it also states you need v1.01 software. I'm sure I have used these before with no problem, can anyone help re this or advise of another good site.

8 Comments

justintv, livefootydoctor, these are both free and sometimes work good enough for a freebee. shyner......

Im confused-how is it FREElivefooty if you pay a subscription??

Original Poster

I know what you mean, think it is a change of name as I think they were footyonline.tv. charges seem the same.

]streaming thread
    Sorry to hear you've paid out, hope it wasn't much
    MOST sites that charge end in linking you to sites folks have contributed to in the thread above
    Have a look and try and get a refund

Go to ]http//ww…64& for ALL the live footy. May have to download some software such as sopcast, but a brilliant site.

Original Poster

How do I download sopcast please.

I second myp2p.eu, brilliant site and some of the links (the veetle ones for definite) don't even require proper software, just a codec download here or there, and run in your browser.

Sopcast download links here: sopcast.com/dow…ad/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions