Online game price same as shop?

Hi folks, does anyone know if GAME prices are the same in store as they are on line? My son is desperate to spend all his pocket money on shift 2 but online at GAME its a bargain at £25 but in Tesco near us its still 39.90, the difference is a lot for a 7 year old so was going to take him the fifty mile round trip to GAME tomorrow if its the same.
Many thanks

6 Comments

I find the prices instore to be more expensive. Give them a ring to check

Original Poster

Thanks for the offer dcx, as all 7 year olds are he is desperate to spend his cash and play the game now so he has to have it NOW!!!!!! hahaha
i'll give the store a bell in the morning to see if they can do it at that price, just wondered if it was the same
thanks guys

I can sort this one out!

£34.99 for the Limited Edition, I think £29.99 for the normal edition (but I didn't see any out - this is off rather bad memory) in the Game 'sale' instore - sorry

markhodges1975

Thanks for the offer dcx, as all 7 year olds are he is desperate to spend … Thanks for the offer dcx, as all 7 year olds are he is desperate to spend his cash and play the game now so he has to have it NOW!!!!!! hahaha i'll give the store a bell in the morning to see if they can do it at that price, just wondered if it was the same thanks guys

buy it online for him and then go into tescos buy it from them, and return it to tescos once your GAME copy arrives

Original Poster

thanks for your help, bought it in store the limited edition was same price as standard at 29.98, so my boy has ten squid towards his next purchase.
thanks again

markhodges1975

thanks for your help, bought it in store the limited edition was same … thanks for your help, bought it in store the limited edition was same price as standard at 29.98, so my boy has ten squid towards his next purchase.thanks again

Nice - that must make game prices different nationwide then..?

Ah well - happy for you!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
    2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
    3. What to do?????56
    4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions