Online Game Rentals/Whos the Cheapest Only Game Rentals?

8 replies
Found 31st Mar 2009
I'm not looking to rent DVD's online particularly just Playstation 3 Games, Which online service is best and cheapest? Only looking to get 1 Game at a Time. Any codes or Trials anyone know off? Sorry new to the whole rental online thing lol

8 Comments

why not use the lovefilm offer of three free months at the mo. go thru vouchers i think.

magicbeans;4789824

why not use the lovefilm offer of three free months at the mo. go thru … why not use the lovefilm offer of three free months at the mo. go thru vouchers i think.

Beat me to it:-D

Original Poster

magicbeans;4789824

why not use the lovefilm offer of three free months at the mo. go thru … why not use the lovefilm offer of three free months at the mo. go thru vouchers i think.

ah might try it, Whats the process though do they hold an amount off your card when they ask you to give your card. Do I just cancle the direct debit in the 3rd month?

Marky264;4789848

ah might try it, Whats the process though do they hold an amount off your … ah might try it, Whats the process though do they hold an amount off your card when they ask you to give your card. Do I just cancle the direct debit in the 3rd month?

they tk ur credit card details but iv put a note on my calendar to cancel before they can take payment ...ie after 29th june! so week before gonna cancel it and ensure ive sent everythingback

Original Poster

magicbeans;4789869

they tk ur credit card details but iv put a note on my calendar to … they tk ur credit card details but iv put a note on my calendar to cancel before they can take payment ...ie after 29th june! so week before gonna cancel it and ensure ive sent everythingback

thanks, trying it now

Yes, remove everything off the list, wait for the final disks to arrive so you have none at home and cancel the account. They are not as fast as they used to be at sending stuff out but I guess they have a lot more customers now with the credit crunch. I know I prefer to rent games than fork out £40 for something that will get completed in a week or just something you hate and lose money doing silly trade ins.

i tried it with lovefilm and they wouldn't send me games , only dvd's during the trial :-(

You have to find the right code, some are just for films and some are for everything.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold99
    2. Driving anxiety.2739
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…820
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?68

See more discussions