Online Image storage Required

Hi There

I currently use Imagestation from Sony, but this is shutting down and I wanted to check who uses what and what is a good site - currently it doesnt seem to restrict my space and I can use it to store all my ebay images and link them to there.

Anyone have any preferences, good or bad feedback??

Thanks in advance

15 Comments

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url]

[url]www.imageshack.com[/url] (I think)

jennybubbles

(I think)

Actually it's .us not .com

Mattitude

Actually it's .us not .com

Yep, it's]http//im…us/:thumbsup:

I use imageshack.us/ and have never had a problem:thumbsup:

dcx_badass

But its got really slow in the last few months, so use a different one.

Yeah i've noticed it slow recently, I prefer Photobucket :thumbsup:

i prefer picasaweb.com (google)

Yup Picasa is good. You can also blog from it and any photos used in the blog automatically go into a blog album.

Original Poster

Thanks Guys, for the ideas, I'll give one a go, really I only use the one I have to upload and link to the photos' rather than to my own website

Actually just a quick question, If i link images say from ebay to my own web site, would this class as a person accessing the webpage and up my google rep??? does any one know?

For free storage I use Photobucket, I generally find them to be good.

I use Smugmug for my image hosting, it's not free but it's unlimited transfers (or at least a high volume) and their customer support is excellent.

John

AOL had one if you happen to have AOL,I'm not sure if you can use it if you not got AOL,I just recall it when I had AOL as ISP but changed a few mths ago.

Yeh you can have 1 if you not with AOL

pictures.aol.com/

Original Poster

Currently with Ntlworld, sorry should say Virgin media nowadays - however moving to Cornwall so will have to switch to BT - but that will be another question for the forum
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions