Online movies Websites ?

Found 17th Nov 2017
Hi
Does anyone know any good free movie website apart from Netflix. I have Rakuten however not good recent movies on there.

Want to watch Kingsman 2 and Snowman (2017) in good quality but looks like I need to wait until next year for good quality.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

I used to watch them on afdah.org (was quite a good site) until I got a firestick with a certain programme on

Just had a look and the website is still working but they don't seem to have put any films on since 2016

Google popcorn time for android.

showbox on ios
moviebox on android

you will have to wait for actual official rls of those two films unless your happy to watch ts/cams

Terrarium?

Kingsman: The Golden Circle DVD and Blu-ray release date is set for December 12, 2017 and available on Digital HD from Amazon Video and iTunes on December 5, 2017.

The Snowman DVD and Blu-ray release date is set for January 16, 2018 and available on Digital HD from Amazon Video and iTunes on January 2, 2018.

Expect HD copies of Kingsman Dec 5th and Snowman Jan 2nd. There will be HC (hardcoded) copies a few days before then but worth waiting. Normally Blurays get leaked around 2 weeks before the official date, so it might be earlier.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions