Online only no fee bank account

Hi all,

Need suggestion on my personal situation. I currently bank with HSBC Advance and have a credit card with them. My salary gets credited to this account. I am now relocating out of UK but would still need a UK based bank account and credit card for next 5-10 years. There will be no regular salary credits, but occasional credits from tax returns or transferring from/to friends and family etc going forward. I searched online but many sites show free no-fee accounts but needs regular salary/money credits.

Are there any banks that offer only Internet based no-fee bank accounts, if we maintain a minimum deposit?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

4 Comments

current accounts etc need you to be uk resident (lots of laws due to money laundering) so unless you have parents address etc you can send statements they can close your account. Best speak to HSBC tell them your thinking of money abroad and see what advice they give about keeping uk account as you will be coming back visiting and would like convenience of uk bank account

metro bank?

Original Poster

ANDYwwww987

current accounts etc need you to be uk resident (lots of laws due to … current accounts etc need you to be uk resident (lots of laws due to money laundering) so unless you have parents address etc you can send statements they can close your account. Best speak to HSBC tell them your thinking of money abroad and see what advice they give about keeping uk account as you will be coming back visiting and would like convenience of uk bank account

Thank you.

Original Poster

FMJ1000

metro bank?

Thanks. Will explore. Appreciate your response.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. USC voucher code pls?23
    2. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?23
    3. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?811
    4. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34

See more discussions