Online ordering

Posted 28th Mar
Think of the ppl that have to deliver your orders,putting themselves,their colleagues & their families in catching CV19
Do you really need it/them?

This week I have delivered car mats,high heels,clothes,sandpits
Community Updates
Top comments
People online ordering are keeping people in business and people in work
23 Comments
I’ve just ordered a 3 pack of car air con cleaner.
Edited by: "MadSkilzYo" 28th Mar
MadSkilzYo28/03/2020 18:57

Good for you
I see your point about some stuff not being needed, but I need to order a laptop for my daughter for home school, if we don't order any thing you might be out off a job, and as Rune said asking people to be considerate doesn't work, take for instance the panic buying and people not giving a toss about other people who are struggling out there. But yes I don't think we don't need high heels and car mats.
feckineejit28/03/2020 19:01

I see your point about some stuff not being needed, but I need to order a …I see your point about some stuff not being needed, but I need to order a laptop for my daughter for home school, if we don't order any thing you might be out off a job, and as Rune said asking people to be considerate doesn't work, take for instance the panic buying and people not giving a toss about other people who are struggling out there. But yes I don't think we don't need high heels and car mats.

Yours is essential I would say
Ppl just don’t get it,I’ll not be out of a job,company is diversifing
MadSkilzYo28/03/2020 18:57

And I could do with some new mats for my van.
Good luck with your mission. People will keep on ordering.
Not waiting to be forbidden to do something is called taking responsibility/acting like an adult. We're not going to have every detail of how to behave with consideration spelled out for us. "Keeping someone in a job" is a selfish excuse, when we know fine that a lot of workplaces (Amazon, for instance) are making employees work in unsafe ways.
Rune_2H28/03/2020 19:10

Comment deleted

I see modern societies sense of self importance and instant gratification is strong in you.
I’ve a pretty heavy spending habit and a house full of tat I really don’t need. Guess what, I’ve not ordered online in over 2 weeks. It’s possible and life will continue without us depleting our accounts in the name of a bargain.
seantaylor662728/03/2020 19:04

Yours is essential I would sayPpl just don’t get it,I’ll not be out of a jo …Yours is essential I would sayPpl just don’t get it,I’ll not be out of a job,company is diversifing

Amazon ?
If it's that much of a concern to you don't go into work, but then you'll be out of a job.

If people don't order online, you'll also be out of a job.

So whatever.
McShane129/03/2020 00:30

If it's that much of a concern to you don't go into work, but then you'll …If it's that much of a concern to you don't go into work, but then you'll be out of a job.If people don't order online, you'll also be out of a job.So whatever.

Wow.......I never thought of that,thanks
ndyanem28/03/2020 19:16

Very much this hence why some restaurants now offer takeaway whereas didn’t before. To keep money moving
7ommy.7829/03/2020 11:10

Very much this hence why some restaurants now offer takeaway whereas …Very much this hence why some restaurants now offer takeaway whereas didn’t before. To keep money moving

Yeah that’s it
Better to order online than go to the shops
seantaylor662729/03/2020 11:31

Yeah that’s it

Theyve still got to stay afloat and pay employees
Theirs still a demand
Norseg30/03/2020 05:33

Theyve still got to stay afloat and pay employees Theirs still a demand … Theyve still got to stay afloat and pay employees Theirs still a demand

Gov will pay 80% of earnings
Ordering essentials yes,but not the stuff that I have been delivering

Don’t be annoyed,it’s not worth it
seantaylor662730/03/2020 06:11

Gov will pay 80% of earningsOrdering essentials yes,but not the stuff that …Gov will pay 80% of earningsOrdering essentials yes,but not the stuff that I have been deliveringDon’t be annoyed,it’s not worth it

80% is a joke
People have a budget only set out such as x amount on rent/mortgage, x amount on tax, x amount on electric, etc

Is that 80% after tax? Since its already had to live after income tax abd council tax and after paying all that we pay 20% tax on everything we buy, not including the high tax on petrol, tobacco, Alcohol and even.. Sugary drinka
Edited by: "Norseg" 30th Mar
80% might help employees be paid but what about the top tier the directors, small business owners etc.
I’m a minion so soldiering on but I understand that if everyone just ceases to buy stuff lots of smaller businesses go under.
Norseg30/03/2020 06:24

80% is a jokePeople have a budget only set out such as x amount on …80% is a jokePeople have a budget only set out such as x amount on rent/mortgage, x amount on tax, x amount on electric, etcIs that 80% after tax? Since its already had to live after income tax abd council tax and after paying all that we pay 20% tax on everything we buy, not including the high tax on petrol, tobacco, Alcohol and even.. Sugary drinka

But why are ppl still buying stuff they don’t need,just cos it’s on sale????

Mindsets need to change
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions