Groups

Online Photo Editor

I have a couple of old photos I want to try an fix up. Does anyone know of any good websites providing online tools to fix jpeg images.

Any pointers appreciated.

17 Comments

Could download GIMP - Free image editing package.

elaborate on fix up.... as in restoration?
    http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs166.snc3/19368_1359747637381_1342235695_30955132_5858795_n.jpg

I could fit you in for a freebie at some point if you want.

MinstrelMan;7817273

elaborate on fix up.... as in restoration?I could fit you in for a … elaborate on fix up.... as in restoration?I could fit you in for a freebie at some point if you want.

That's one of the best restorations I've seen - well done ;-)

pixlr.com is pretty good

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;7817273

elaborate on fix up.... as in restoration?I could fit you in for a … elaborate on fix up.... as in restoration?I could fit you in for a freebie at some point if you want.

Yep thats it,

Original Poster

Freebie??

Anytime.

Teragram;7817806

That's one of the best restorations I've seen - well done ;-)

Thank you, amazing what you pick up when you're bored :thumbsup:

Banned

try googles very own photoeditor

google it

hello minstrel man - miss ya funny quips!

kapows;7818167

hello minstrel man - miss ya funny quips!

I'm vain enough to start my own blog if you can get enough people to form my own fanbase :w00t:

Banned

googles picasa is good, but not much for doing those kind of restorations though

gimp or photoshop is the kind of thing, lots of learning to do !

done and returned, I'll leave it up to muddy if he wants to show the results.

Banned

MinstrelMan;7818192

I'm vain enough to start my own blog if you can get enough people to form … I'm vain enough to start my own blog if you can get enough people to form my own fanbase :w00t:

set it up!!

Original Poster

Heres Minstrelman's work on my photo :thumbsup:

Before and after;
    http://usera.ImageCave.com/mudddy123/Oldmaza.jpghttp://usera.ImageCave.com/mudddy123/Oldmaz.jpg

Minstrelman thats a cracking job you have done on the photo, this day & age its nice to see someone willing to help another person out :thumbsup:

This is where he charges £20 for the next few!!!

Only jesting, that's a good job. I have an old photo of my grandpa's ship that i need to do. (that's not a request, i've been looking into doing it for ages!!)

sancho1983;7824934

This is where he charges £20 for the next few!!!

You know me too well :lol: I would to the public, I then do a 7x5 print too, but not for HUKDers

I'll do freebies providing I have the time to fit them in between building websites, promotional videos etc.

I did get your email about the eye muddy, I'll try and get that sorted for you a little bit later on today. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions