Groups
    EXPIRED

Online photo storage

Hi , wondering if anyone can help. Im looking to upload all my photos online for storage just as an extra precaution against loss.

I have about 15gb of photos to store anyone know any free or cheapish reliable sites they use. Was looking at using google web album $75 for 40gb a year, not sure but seems a bit much. Any help much appreciated

5 Comments

Why dont you just buy an external hardrive for all your information ive got a 500GB Freecom one only cost me £80 from Ebuyer and i wouldnt be without it now becuase i too had all my stuff on PC got a virus and LOST everything Mwahxxx

Original Poster

missgem;2355605

Why dont you just buy an external hardrive for all your information ive … Why dont you just buy an external hardrive for all your information ive got a 500GB Freecom one only cost me £80 from Ebuyer and i wouldnt be without it now becuase i too had all my stuff on PC got a virus and LOST everything Mwahxxx

Already have a external harddrive and already have had one fail on me , im really looking for online storage, for the added fail safe . Also could browse my photos or let other people see them from anywhere in the world without having to carry a thing. :thumbsup:

Thanks anyway

i use ]aol photobox have about 3 albums on there at the moment and its free

Banned

Have a look on your ISP's website.....you might find they offer a good storage facility as part of your deal. I'm with BT and they give me 10gb online storage for free :thumbsup:

Other than that remember you can store via an email account, most offer 10-20gb for free, just email your pictures to your account.

I use [url]www.photobucket.com[/url] for most of my online pic storage

Microsoft started a free one recently didn't they? I can't remember the name of it but it shouldn't be too hard to find.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions