Found 21st Jul 2009
or whatever there called, anyone recommend somewhere they have used please, not florists

1. Misc
  2. Plant
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Plant
23 Comments

Think they are called nurseries. I am also after a good online one, so will be watching this thread.

do you mean plants and seeds?

dobies.co.uk/

8 per cent quidco

webbsdirect.co.uk/

this is my local garden centre, excellent reputation, so I guess its online service would be just as good

my shrubs and trees from there are always a success, but not cheap

Banned

ebay, though only for the seeds

Depends what you want sassie.
Single little plants, shrubs, hanging basket stuff?

Original Poster Banned

chesso;5813954

Depends what you want sassie. Single little plants, shrubs, hanging … Depends what you want sassie. Single little plants, shrubs, hanging basket stuff?

i want a salix

sassie;5813971

i want a salix

Not a massive great willow though??? One of those little ones like 'Kilmarnock' ?
Like harlz says - Parkers are quite good for small shrubs. They have an offer on for a green Acer for £2.99 just now and there's a 15% off code I have somewhere.

I'll do a search for you tomorrow if you want something a bit special.

Original Poster Banned

chesso;5814011

Not a massive great willow though??? One of those little ones like … Not a massive great willow though??? One of those little ones like 'Kilmarnock' ?Like harlz says - Parkers are quite good for small shrubs. They have an offer on for a green Acer for £2.99 just now and there's a 15% off code I have somewhere.I'll do a search for you tomorrow if you want something a bit special.

they havent got any, the one i want is the salix flamingo, we where looking for something fruit bearing but they all seem to big for a patio pot, also seen a beautiful acer with pink leaves but cant remember what its called

sassie;5814025

they havent got any, the one i want is the salix flamingo, we where … they havent got any, the one i want is the salix flamingo, we where looking for something fruit bearing but they all seem to big for a patio post

I'll look for it tomorrow.:thumbsup:

You can grow all those nice little citrus trees in big pots.

Original Poster Banned

thanks for all the links guys, but couldnt find what i wanted on them xx

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/RIMG0017Medium.jpg
This sort of thing is do-able. See Ken Muir for instance.

Have to go, I'll get on the trail tomorrow:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

wanted something we could eat, like cherries, but thanks chesso, have fun xx

Banned

sassie;5814066

thanks for all the links guys, but couldnt find what i wanted on them xx

if you shacked up with me I could get you 30% at wyevales...oh sorry I'm already taken

chesso;5814011

Not a massive great willow though??? One of those little ones like … Not a massive great willow though??? One of those little ones like 'Kilmarnock' ?Like harlz says - Parkers are quite good for small shrubs. They have an offer on for a green Acer for £2.99 just now and there's a 15% off code I have somewhere.I'll do a search for you tomorrow if you want something a bit special.

Thanks for the reminder about the Acers I was meaning to order some:thumbsup:

Any idea what that 15% off code is?

Dont forget all orders also receive 100 free crocus bulbs too:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;5814096

if you shacked up with me I could get you 30% at wyevales...oh sorry I'm … if you shacked up with me I could get you 30% at wyevales...oh sorry I'm already taken

couldnt you still get me 30% off anyway ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Painkiller;5814120

http://www.gardeningexpress.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=1090First … http://www.gardeningexpress.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=1090First thing on google when typing in salix flamingo

yes i found that one, but with postage it seems as dear as i can get one from the local place, was hoping maybe online maybe cheaper

would also prefer to use someone who can be recommended, hence why i asked here

harlzter;5814105

Thanks for the reminder about the Acers I was meaning to order … Thanks for the reminder about the Acers I was meaning to order some:thumbsup:Any idea what that 15% off code is?Dont forget all orders also receive 100 free crocus bulbs too:thumbsup:

Looked it up! GWD01
They have some good offers on IMO just now.
xx

Banned

sassie;5814107

couldnt you still get me 30% off anyway ;-)

we'll call it 20% and you give me the 10% :thumbsup:

chesso;5814145

Looked it up! GWD01They have some good offers on IMO just now. xx

Yes ive seen some just looking through their catalogue that came the other day.

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;5814146

we'll call it 20% and you give me the 10% :thumbsup:

call it 30% and feel good about yourself for your good deed done
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66726
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions