Groups

Online Poker

Where are the best places to play online poker, dont wanna spent money as i want a similar model to zynga (Facebook) poker. I deleted facebook so is there any good alternatives

7 Comments

I use party poker, pkr and virgin, think they all have play money tables so you can play for free,tbh I personally dont think I played poker properly until there was money involved as its a different mindset when moneys on the line, you soon get better when you keep losing lol

Original Poster

treble99

I use party poker, pkr and virgin, think they all have play money tables … I use party poker, pkr and virgin, think they all have play money tables so you can play for free,tbh I personally dont think I played poker properly until there was money involved as its a different mindset when moneys on the line, you soon get better when you keep losing lol

Which one do you prefer? I dont want it to be messed up with crap and would like a clean look

I have accounts with all 3, prefer the layout of pkr, prefer party poker for cash games solely as theres so many newbies on there and prefer virgin for the tournaments
    Lol so the answer is I like all 3 for different reasons X)
    Maybe if you try each one you can try the layout and get rid of the ones that you dont like

Original Poster

thanks, will try pkr 1st. will rep soon

full tilt is pretty good

Original Poster

numptyj

full tilt is pretty good

Why? and have u used others?

ITs taking PKR ages to get up and running

dont use pkr it sucks

pokerstars or full tilt are some of the biggest poker sites around currently
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions