Online Retailing getting more Tight?

Found 9th Jun
Online retailing has been eating up stores left right center, but I am finding more and
more I might be forced back onto the highstreet due to lack of customer of service and also long returns,

so many stores now take 3 weeks to get money back on items returned... and it's returns mainly because they look nothing like the photo's

has anyone any felt the highstreet might still have a place?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
The thing with online is it’s all about the returns, they can have pretty much none existent customer service but they still have to comply with distance selling so you have 14 days after delivery to cancel. In an actual shop you don’t really have any rights coupled with it’s more expensive anyway. They have to change if they want a place, the fact I can go into a shop see a product and check prices online, find its 10-20% cheaper and they don’t price match is madness. Even if they do match generally they don’t match the longer warranty you can get.
Reason I always use Amazon. Amazing customer service whenever I've needed it. simple return system with payment back to me as soon as my return is in the locker or at the collection point.

Yeah Prime comes with a cost but if you use it regularly like my family does then I think it's good value.
Edited by: "Uridium" 9th Jun
Uridium9th Jun

Reason I always use Amazon. Amazing customer service whenever I've needed …Reason I always use Amazon. Amazing customer service whenever I've needed it. simple return system with payment back to me as soon as my return is in the locker or at the collection point.Yeah Prime comes with a cost but if you use it regularly like my family does then I think it's good value.

Agreed. We used to have individual Prime accounts in our family, three of them, we now have one and use it between us - saving two thirds the monthly cost. Why not, you can have different delivery addresses and drop off at lockers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants