Groups

online shopping - definately the safest way to shop....................

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.
    Wal-Mart Worker Dies When Shoppers Break Down Doors

Friday, November 28, 2008
    Nov. 28, 2008: Nassau County Police examine the front of the Wal-Mart in Valley Stream, N.Y.

Black Friday took a grim turn when a New York Wal-Mart employee died after bargain hunters broke down the doors to the store, pushing him to the ground.

The 34-year-old male employee was pronounced dead an hour after shoppers breached the doors to the shopping center in Valley Stream, Long Island, about 5 a.m. Friday and knocked him down, police said.

"He was bum-rushed by 200 people," Jimmy Overby, the man's 43-year-old co-worker, told the New York Daily News. "They took the doors off the hinges. He was trampled and killed in front of me. They took me down too ... I literally had to fight people off my back."

6 Comments

wtf................. no bargain is worth that, at least when a good deal is on hukd the worst we do is crash the website.

phatboy123;3603669

wtf................. no bargain is worth that, at least when a good deal … wtf................. no bargain is worth that, at least when a good deal is on hukd the worst we do is crash the website.

:giggle: troo dat!

sad story though

Sad story, but i was Lol'ing at "bum rushed!" WTF!!

Lulu'sMammy;3603913

Sad story, but i was Lol'ing at "bum rushed!" WTF!!

yeah, surely that's the wrong phrase, it makes it sound like he died in a completely different way.....:whistling:

Banned

super_leeds_86;3809309

yeah, surely that's the wrong phrase, it makes it sound like he died in a … yeah, surely that's the wrong phrase, it makes it sound like he died in a completely different way.....:whistling:

haha like it

They took me down too ... I literally had to fight people off my back."

also interested how you fight somone off your back?:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2356
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721
      4. Fraudulent site289

See more discussions