online shopping where you can use paypal.

10 replies
Found 7th Mar 2009
which online shops accept paypal..the funds in my account are burning a whole in my pocket..i want to spend them..but not sure where i can apart from here and ebay..thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Original Poster

Also i know i can transfer them to my bank account but that takes time...i would like to spend them now..lol

Original Poster

emasu;4579203

https://www.paypal.com/uk/bigbrands

link not working

it is now..sorry...is that all the shops..not many..must be more!!

Hmmm, sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Red nose day coming up and the official web site/shop take paypal. You can buy your noses and car magnet noses for a couple of quid

know boots take it thats the main biggy. There are quite a few but none i would consider using on a regualr basis. Surpose you could always get a paypal debit card transfer it into there and then use it in ALL shops as a regualr debit card. However they do charge you £4.95 for a card.

Original Poster

Lofty124;4579385

Hmmm, sounds a bit dodgy to me.

ha ha what sounds dodgy?!!

i have just sold some things on ebay so first time in ages ive had a bit money in my paypal account and i wanna spend it!

Original Poster

superskilly;4579440

know boots take it thats the main biggy. There are quite a few but none i … know boots take it thats the main biggy. There are quite a few but none i would consider using on a regualr basis. Surpose you could always get a paypal debit card transfer it into there and then use it in ALL shops as a regualr debit card. However they do charge you £4.95 for a card.

ooh yeah boots is a good one..gonna look for some bits for my daughter..wonder if it includes mini mode..thanks:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet11
    2. Psn subscription11
    3. Is this expensive?712
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed511

See more discussions