1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Online shops in the UK for small quanities of cigarettes

Hi,

Are there any cigarette shops online that don't do all this duty-free business, and just offer cigarettes in GBP, and you can choose to buy stuff like small packs of 10 etc?

11 Comments

tesco asda etc

I thought only children bought 10s?
    How old are you?

Obviously underage otherwise you would be buying in a shop!

Original Poster

Nope, 18, but a lot of places don't have a decent variety etc.

what are you looking for?

Original Poster

Stuff like the white packets of Lambert and Butlers or Silk Cut, ultra light stuff that newsagents etc don't usually have in stock.

cackhandedchimp;4490471

Stuff like the white packets of Lambert and Butlers or Silk Cut, ultra … Stuff like the white packets of Lambert and Butlers or Silk Cut, ultra light stuff that newsagents etc don't usually have in stock.

My mum gets silk cut from ASDA...why dont you just go to the supermarket!?

Original Poster

I'd rather just get them off the net, I hate glancing at the cigarettes and knowing they're thinking 'he's too young to be buying them' etc. It's just a confidence thing, really. I have ID but that's not the point.

on-line with the supermarkets

Original Poster

For a few 10 packs the delivery would be more than the cigarettes, wouldn't it?!

get a LIFE and stop smoking it stunts your growth thats why you dont look 18. also are by any chance looking RIZZLA king size papers "me thinks". bring your ID and get used to it shorty!

cackhandedchimp;4491009

For a few 10 packs the delivery would be more than the cigarettes, … For a few 10 packs the delivery would be more than the cigarettes, wouldn't it?!

you would be very hard pushed to find free delivery on a few 10 packs of fags
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions