Groups

Online Slot Machines £££££££££

Last night, i joined mecca bingo, through quidco, earning £30 and £10 cash back which has tracked overnight.

After depositing £50 into my account, i started to play the monopoly board game on the slots. 5 lines at 20p.

Therefore I was playing £1 a spin and was up, down, up, down for a good hour or so.

Then .... at 12.34am... the middle line came up with 4 monoploy symbols and one wild card (so 5 really) and i won £2,500.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat and stared at my laptop screen before going upstairs and getting the missus out of bed (she wasnt impressed at first) and said i think you need to come downstairs.

So, with the money i had already won, i walked away with £2,668.80.

Obviously it was my lucky night !!!!! :-) :-)

24 Comments

Congrats. Let's hope your team is as lucky later in the season.

Bloody hell, well done mate!

when u say is was ur lucky night...do u mean ur wife cheered up and rewarded u for ur win :w00t: well done matey bet it was a good feeling! ill feel like that on saturday when i log into lottery site and ive won

well done mate.

go buy yourself something nice.....

Quit now mate while you're ahead. Well done and enjoy the money.

You tell a whopping great LIE my friend.

I believed you up until the part you said about getting your wife to come downstairs.
    If you were using a laptop surely you could have taken it upstairs to show her. :whistling:

:lol: :lol:

[SIZE="1"]Joking BTW. Enjoy your winnings you lucky sod.[/SIZE]

GRRR! Lucky thing. They'll want to see ID!

Wow, well done, enjoy it

Original Poster

kyalion;3191313

Congrats. Let's hope your team is as lucky later in the season.

Lets hope so .....

modoc;3191364

You tell a whopping great LIE my friend.I believed you up until the part … You tell a whopping great LIE my friend.I believed you up until the part you said about getting your wife to come downstairs. If you were using a laptop surely you could have taken it upstairs to show her. :whistling::lol: :lol:Joking BTW. Enjoy your winnings you lucky sod.

I took pics on my mobile and digital camera :p:p

I will try and post them later ......

wow, have a nice Christmas!

Well done!

smithyp1;3191406

Lets hope so ..... I took pics on my mobile and digital camera :p:pI … Lets hope so ..... I took pics on my mobile and digital camera :p:pI will try and post them later ......

You're ok I believe you buddy. Was only messing. :thumbsup:

Was it Ugandan dollars by any chance. Did you give your bank details to a gentleman called George? :-D

Well Done, Can i have some of your luck please.

quality, share the wealth!

Original Poster

modoc;3191421

You're ok I believe you buddy. Was only messing. :thumbsup:

I know, i know ......:thumbsup:

Will still post it though ...... It does look good...

well done & congrats ... think I will sign up !
    (dont put it all back again!) :w00t:

Original Poster

snowtiger;3191498

well done & congrats ... think I will sign up ! :)(dont put it all back … well done & congrats ... think I will sign up ! :)(dont put it all back again!) :w00t:

The missus would kill me..... it was all withdrawn ...... have invested in an icelandic bank :w00t:

wow well done - I love to hear of someone actually winning at these

smithyp1;3191538

The missus would kill me..... it was all withdrawn ...... have invested … The missus would kill me..... it was all withdrawn ...... have invested in an icelandic bank :w00t:

Good for your missus ..................... I watch my 2 sons & OH win so much money on online poker only to loose most of it again :w00t: so heartbreaking!!!

congrats nice christmas for you lol

congratulations :thumbsup: if i joined up i would end up losing!! that's what my luck is like :cry:

Wow! well done you I never win anything...

Original Poster

gamesrus;3191673

congrats nice christmas for you lol

Will come in handy for shopping in florida in 2 weeks time.......yipeeeee

Original Poster

[email protected];3191394

GRRR! Lucky thing. They'll want to see ID!

Nope...cleared into bank today. Great stuff !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions