Groups

Online stores that sell cheap prints / artistic posters

Can anybody recommend any such sites?

9 Comments

Definition of 'cheap' ?

Original Poster

choc1969

Definition of 'cheap' ?

just looking for some pieces to brighten the place up a bit, nothing fancy or with frames really

Ah right,

allposters.co.uk/

Have bought from in the past and are quick on delivery etc
    Edited by: "choc1969" 13th Jan 2011

wilkilnsons? dunelm mill , ebay ?

Original Poster

Living in Brussels now so can't go down a high street! All the shops over here are really expensive for things like this so we were hoping to get a website that was cheap who would post over here for a reasonable amount

Allposters have a site in Belgium although you can go via the UK site and ship at a reasonable cost:

Original Poster

choc1969

Allposters have a site in Belgium although you can go via the UK site and … Allposters have a site in Belgium although you can go via the UK site and ship at a reasonable cost:

yeah I was looking at both sites, doesn't seem that cheap tho really, some of the artistic ones are quite steep, and the cheaper ones tend to be small

HMV Are good, they sell them starting from a £1

i'm also looking for this kind of art cheap lol i found a few on ebay gustav klimt repo item no ( 170584127754) but they have other kind just have a look, also try item no (180525295141) again various repo pieces van gogh etc, please let me no if you find any other places (not sure if this is the kind you are looking for)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      2. What would be HELL to you?1920
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions