Groups

Online stores with free worldwide shipping?

Hey everyone,

I live in Australia and like to buy stuff in from the UK because it's way cheaper. Currently i use mymemory.co.uk the most as it has a good Quidco and has free worldwide shipping, does anyone else know of some good stores like mymemory with free worldwide shipping? ( there prices must be good too!)

I appreciate any help, I'll do my best to help anyone else with any queries they might have.

RJ

3 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks Carley,

I have used these guys before, they are cheap but take a long time to deliver and they also do not stock ps3 games, blu-rays etc. I should have been more specific about what i like to buy. Thanks again.

Anyone else?

Original Poster

i have tried to buy off play, when i go to register, australia is not in the list of countries? Looked at CD Wow but their prices are not as good as mymemory.

I ran into the same problem and found an awesome site that acts like some kind of search engine for free shipping products: freeworldwideshipping.com You can just search for any product you look for and only results are displayed that come with free worldwide shipping! Easy as that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34

See more discussions