Groups

Online Story publishing - Adult based!!!

I have wrote a erotic story and wanted to publish it on a online place just for general public to read, i have heard of these sites before where people who wrote them can post them somewhere, but wondered if anyone knew of anywhere at all please?

Thanks

21 Comments

post it here

You could try [url]www.cliterati.co.uk[/url]

I didn't have to phone my mum for this :oops:

YES I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED TO ONLY CLICK ON LINK IF OPEN MINDED!!!

loveabargain;1528687

You could try ]www.cliterati.co.uk

umm, the fun at ann summers sounds a good read, reading the opening paragraph

^^^^^^^^^^^dare I click on that link ??????????

Original Poster

Its worth clicking on that link lol, if it wasnt quite so rude i would of posted it here!

Its a story about 2 woman, for you guys if you wonder pmsl

....ya dirty little bint :oops:

amcol;1528713

Its worth clicking on that link lol, if it wasnt quite so rude i would of … Its worth clicking on that link lol, if it wasnt quite so rude i would of posted it here!Its a story about 2 woman, for you guys if you wonder pmsl

oh just pm me it then, i like a good bedtime read, my g/f has a headache tonite.... again

Why don't you try Ann summers (contact them direct) they used to hold competitions for adult stories for their books.

Warning, following site contains adult content (yada, yada, yada)...

literotica.com/

Original Poster

Thanks all, will try Ann Summers for sure see if they wanna know. Its only one of these short stories but i want people to read it as its my first attempt at ever writing anything really

Shucks I bottled it and did a pm

melipona;1528770

Spoilsport. ;-)

melipona;1528770

I think that's against forum rules. You need to keep all communication in the thread until a deal is done :whistling:

donnydude;1528874

I think that's against forum rules. You need to keep all communication in … I think that's against forum rules. You need to keep all communication in the thread until a deal is done :whistling:

LOL...You'll be asking for photos next!

Original Poster

God i seem to of got you all enjoying this thread, is it the word erotic in it thats made you all go ga ga LOL

donnydude;1528874

I think that's against forum rules. You need to keep all communication in … I think that's against forum rules. You need to keep all communication in the thread until a deal is done :whistling:

Oh sorry I didn't realise it was against the rules, the link is ]www,adultssuck,com

Original Poster

melipona;1529804

Oh sorry I didn't realise it was against the rules, the link is … Oh sorry I didn't realise it was against the rules, the link is ]www,adultssuck,com

That is fantastic!!! :-D:-D

Original Poster

I found a website and its in for review so hopefully will get published online once reviewed, if it does, i will post the link if anyone wants to read it!

Thanks for your help.

amcol;1530524

I found a website and its in for review so hopefully will get published … I found a website and its in for review so hopefully will get published online once reviewed

That's great - good luck!

sexyads - has a literature area
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1536
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions