Online supermarket delivery slot times

Posted 29th Mar
Hello, does anybody know when Asda/Tesco/Morrison’s add delivery slots for the next day? Personally, I would have gone to the supermarket in the morning, however my girlfriend is a key worker for a vulnerable person so now contact with others is very strict. Any information is appreciated! Stay safe
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
Understanding the slots are now full for the next 2 weeks*
I would say they add the next day (in 2 weeks time) at midnight. So I assume Sunday the 12th would go live at midnight. Although that is Easter Sunday so not even sure if there will be any that day?
Midnight is your best chance
I haven’t even been able to get on some of the websites, let along getting a slot. I was in a queue for Morrison’s with over 35k people in front of me.

I can’t go out as I have strong symptoms. No wonder people were panic buying
Try Iceland.
vics21929/03/2020 22:14

I was in a queue for Morrison’s with over 35k people in front of me.

I had 250k people in front of me and when I did manage to get on there were no slots available.

Would definitely help if you knew what times they released new slots.
NCIS29/03/2020 22:35

I had 250k people in front of me and when I did manage to get on there …I had 250k people in front of me and when I did manage to get on there were no slots available.Would definitely help if you knew what times they released new slots.

Yes it would but no doubt there will be loads of other people waiting too and the sites would crash
deleted193929
I ordered from Iceland last time, on a random visit just to check, all slots were free for the next day. Must of been pure luck because they went in seconds.
deleted193929
I ordered from Iceland last time, on a random visit just to check, all slots were free for the next day. Must of been pure luck because they went in seconds.
Tesco delivery slots are released 3 or 4 weeks ahead, depending on store, at midnight each day. Almost certainly you will find all slots booked for your local store, and even at midnight will not get any chance to get the new slots released due to the amount of people hammering the site at this time. Best bet is to find and pay someone to do the shopping.
I’ve refreshed sainsbury just now
new date no still no slots
Managed to get an Asda slot after refreshing constantly since midnight, took about 25mins for site to come back up.
Just got my weekly ish shop today looking grim for getting my next lot
NCIS29/03/2020 22:35

I had 250k people in front of me and when I did manage to get on there …I had 250k people in front of me and when I did manage to get on there were no slots available.Would definitely help if you knew what times they released new slots.

Blimey, that must have been some que if you were all correctly keeping six feet apart!

Just to add why has all this covid 19 stuff made us abandon the metric system and revert to feet and inches
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 30th Mar
Dyslexic_Dog30/03/2020 04:27

Blimey, that must have been some que if you were all correctly keeping six …Blimey, that must have been some que if you were all correctly keeping six feet apart! Just to add why has all this covid 19 stuff made us abandon the metric system and revert to feet and inches

The British will never fully convert to the metric system
Dyslexic_Dog30/03/2020 04:27

Blimey, that must have been some que if you were all correctly keeping six …Blimey, that must have been some que if you were all correctly keeping six feet apart! Just to add why has all this covid 19 stuff made us abandon the metric system and revert to feet and inches

Maybe because the elderly are most at risk and a lot of these still use imperial measurements and don’t understand the metric system to this day. I am middle aged so grew up with parents using the imperial system all my life but was taught both in school, but the kids have grown up fully metric, sometimes i still ask them for clarity on metric things.
joedastudd29/03/2020 22:20

Try Iceland.

Iceland delivery is now elderly/vulnerable/isolating only for delivery
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions